Chapter 20 / Ending 1-Bitch Is Dead

(The reason it says ending 1 because we're going to make multiple endings and this is one of them. But then after the story will continue from the chapter before the ending chapter meaning that chapter 19 will be connected to chapter 21 and that chapter 20 basically has no part in the story)

(Another thing, Ending Chapters will be longer than other chapters)

William: O-ok *He puts himself back on top of Michael and starts kissing him again*

Micheal:...*he didn't kiss back*

William: *He stops kissing Michael and a few tears come out of his eyes* I-I can't do this

Michael: why?....

William: I just feel... So bad... The first time it was due to stress... But this time, I don't even know... *He says crying hard*

*Micheal pushed William off of him*
Micheal: Then get the fuck off me!

William: *He curls up into the corner of the storage room* I am sooo sorryyyyy

Micheal: wtf is wrong with you

William: I-I don't know... Just leave me here...

*Micheal left pissed off*

*3 hours later, the diner is filled with people and William is still in the corner*

Micheal: DAD come out people are here!!! The children want to see bonnie!!!

William: Alright! *William does

his thing and comes out in the spring bonnie suit* Hey kids!
*Micheal tries not to die of laughter as the kids cheered like they were high and drunk at the same time with a sugar rush*

William: *He cries a bit due to holding back some laughter of the children being hype like they were on crack activating the spring locks with the tears* AGH!!! *He falls to the ground*

Micheal: DAD!!! *He runs to his dad's side trying to get the suit off of him and the kids run off henry who was in the fredbear suit and called an ambulance asap*

William: SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! *He says struggling trying to get the suit off with blood splattering everywhere*

Michael: Dad DAD calm down!!!

William: I'M DYING, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM!!!

Michael: I DON'T KNOW BREATH!!!?

William: FUCK YOU!!! I AM IN AGONIZING PAIN!!!

Michael: oh poor thing

William: HELPPPP!!! *He says continuing to try and get the suit off*

*Michael tries his best to help*

*William suddenly stops moving*

Michael: D-Dad? Stop messing with me

*William doesn't respond*

Michael: Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... *He tries taking off the helmet and succeeds seeing William's bloodied up face*

Michael: Oh my god, dad! Wake up!

*Some of the kids start screaming due to seeing William's bloody face*

Parent 1: What the Hell!

Parent 2: Come on kids! Let's get out of here!

Kid 1: wtf is going on

Kid 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~
Michael: Shit, shit, shit dad! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

*The ambulance arrives outside*

Ambulances person 1: *Rolls in a stretcher* Can you please put the man on a stretcher