Zaxby's

(Dans pov) it was a Monday afternoon, I had a long and horrible day dealing with idiotic people. Apparently if you don't pay rent you get evicted! Ridiculous I know... so of course I had to get a job to pay for shelter.🙄 I was driving home absolutely exhausted when I noticed the sharp pain growing in my stomach. I was very hungry luckily zaxby's was at the next exit, so I decided to turn in there. When I arrived there was an unholy amount of cars wrapped around the building. Already upset I decided to go inside, which wasn't much better than the car line. I decided to get the kickin chicken sandwich meal, with a house salad on the side. When it was FINALLY my turn I ordered my swag foods and payed a disgusting amount. I got my drink and sat down to wait. It had been ten minutes. TEN MINUTES!! And they still didn't have my food!! I was getting very enraged. I jumped up from my seat and demanded a refund. "Sorry sir, we are going as fast as we can, it will only be a couple more minutes." The cashier replied. "I don't have to take this!!!" I yelled back. I proceeded to scream and yeet my drink at the cashier, (as I should). Then I heard someone scream for the security, a huge buff guy came out and picked me up "alright fella, I think we've had enough." He said. And through me out of the restaurant. I picked myself up more angry than ever, I looked towards the sky and screamed " ZAXBY'S!!!!!!"