Boo I'm here !

Zaer's POV

I ran fast as i can after hearing that my wife wont bear our child if i wont go inside the E.R. '

Wondering why i dont like to go inside ?? Its simple, i dont like to see the face of the doctor.

Im afraid that there's a possibility that i may punch he's face if i were there.

Even the time that i was outside the E.R. my hand is itching , i just cant stop my thought he's like watching a porno but its different its my WIFE for gods sake ! His seeing my wife's pearl ! Even i didnt saw it yet .

Yeah right ' my wife didnt let me see hers when were doing it , she lets me use handkerchief.

" Shit that doctor !! " i cursed silently.

I was about to open the door of the E.R. when i hear my wife cursing the doctor and me.

My hand starts to shake , knowing my wife ' she's like a monster when she's angry especially now thats she's pregnant.

*gulp* i starts opening the door slowly..

" boo i'm here ! " i exclaimed cheerful as i can , acting so normal ' hiding the scared part of me. And letting out my usual expression.

" where the hell did you go !!? " she yell.

" stop the yelling boo , just let our baby out first . Please ?? " *puppy eyes* yuck! . But theres nothing i can do i should please her.

" just hold my hand please , i need your strenght " she said calming her self.

" ok , here hold my ha-"

" my i disturb the both you ? The baby would be in harm if you two keeps talking " the doctor said cutting my words.

" ok " i said .

" ma'am push , the baby's head is coming out "

" ahhh ! " Sam push hard.

Seeing my wife's face , makes my jaw twitch '

It hits me , what if we guys are the ones laboring our baby ?? Aish ! Not in a fucking chance ! That's gross.

" ahhhhh ! Ahmmmp ! " sam's really in pain , its written all over her face.

" ma'am its a girl " the doctor said. While handling our baby

" she's beautiful " i said. Staring at the face of our little angel.

" yah ! Just like me " out of nowhere sam exclaimed.

" huh ? Are you saying something boo ? " i ask teasing her.

" Grr ! I was stating the truth ! " she said starting punching me.

" ok ok , just stop it ok ? I was just teasing you "

~~ TO BE CONTINUE ~~