On our way home with our angel ♥

Sam's POV

Were on our way home. I was holding Princess Angel Elizabeth , yeah i were the one who named her that because she's our princess at the same time she's our angel.

Princess is having a nap in my lap .

And Zaer is driving .

Minutes had pass when i feel my lap got numb so i decided to put princess at the back seat.

Its ok to put her here because there's a supporter , for her not to fall and to feel comfortable.

When i finish laying princess down , i got my butt back at my seat and rest my back .

I was falling asleep when i feel a hand rubbing my legs up to my breast , my eyes widen. Realization hits me. O_o

" Shit ! What are you doing ?? " i exclaimed not shouting, aware that my baby is sleeping.

" O_o I was j-just g-going to arrange your dress because its lifting up revealing your sexy legs and breast " he explained.

I felt my cheecks redden after hearing the word sexy .

But how would my dress lift ?, i remembered arranging it .

" how come's it lifts up , huh ? " i said , raising a brow to him.

" i d-dont know. " he said innocently.

" ok " i said just forgetting what happened and take a nap.

~~

Zaer's POV

Haist ! That was close ! Shit this teenage horn'mones. X|

We were about to arrive our house so i woke up my big princess :) , they are sleeping like an angel.

" boo, were here .. wake up " i said waking her.

" Hmm .. okay " i heard her answering back as she tries to stand up but she cant , i think her feet are numb ..

" wait , stay here i'll just put princess inside " i command.

" okay " she answer.

So i got princess out of the car and carried her to her crib , inside her room.

When i finish laying princess down , i got out and went to sam.

~~ TO BE CONTINUE ~~

the next chapter is ahhmmp, its the sinful night . X)

I'll publish the next part tommorow ^^v