My Desi Girl ❤️

Rishi and Lakshmi went to london for a business related work

Rishi and Lakshmi went to london for a business related work. Though Lakshmi never wanted to come with rishi but he forced her to come with him as he can't stay without her for a long. Lakshmi never went to abroad before, this was her first time that too with her hubby. She told him that she'll not be able to manage. she's scared a little bit that how she'll manage attending business parties and functions. she even asked ahana to accompany her for this bsiness trip, but she refused to come with them as ayush warned her not to go and let them spend some time alone.

HOTEL ROOM

RISHI : lakshmi thoda rest karlo. ye humara oberoi mansion nahi ki tum sirf kaam kaam kaam hi karo.

LAKSHMI: exactly rishi ye humara ghar nahi hai lekin tum jaha jaoge na raula faila k hi rakhtey ho. araam kaha karungi poore bed toh tumne saaman failaya hua hai.....aur ye gila towel.

(Rishi came towards lakshmi and back hugged her, kissing her collar bone. she threw the towel and tighten her hold on his. lakshmi laid her head on his chest, giving him more space to nuzzle)

RISHI : araam hi karna hai na....main hun na.....meri baahein hai...meri baahon mein araam karo.

(He turned her so that they can face each other. He put hand around her waist and another caressing her face)

LAKSHMI : Rishi chodo mujhe main fresh hokar aati hun.....tab tak tum ye saari cheezein uthaoge...lag jaao kaam pe (lightly hitting his head)

(Rishi was keeping everything properly with a puppy face. lakshmi freshen up and came out of the washroom and found rishi sleeping on the bed like a puppy. she wraps up few left things and made rishi sleep properly. she started caressing his hairs and kissed him on the forehead. she then turned on the AC setting normal temperature acording to climate and went to bed. They rest for a couple of hours. Rishi slightly change his posture pulling lakshmi more closer to him. They both opened their eyes slowly meeting each other giving smile to each other. They stay in each other arms for a couple of minutes enjoying the precious moment. lakshmi then tries to get up, but rishi's hold was too strong. lakshmi hits him with a pillow lightly and ask him to get up or else they will get late for the party)

(Rishi gets up ready for the party. He was wearing a 3 piece outfit with the combination of white & black color & light pink-blue sparkle, shine on the inner tee(SAME AS ZRA NOMINATION PARTY) He was all set to attend the party. On the other hand Lakshmi was still confused what she should wear. She tried wearing party wear one piece which ahana packed for her, but the deep neck & backless portion were exposing her bare skin. She was feeling very uncomfortable, but then thought to wear it for rishi. She applied minimal makeup & left hairs open setting loose curls)

RISHI : Lakshmi jaldiii.....aur kitna time
LAKSHMI : ha bas hogya rishi.....2 min
RISHI : Lakshmi late hojayega

(Lakshmi finally came out of the dressing room. She was looking so pretty. Rishi looks at her & compliments her casually)