wanna talk about it?

Word count: 1092
Me and ash are chilled out on the couch watching some random shit. 'Ash what the fuck are you watching?'

'Io know some documentary'

'About the sea life or something?' I laugh

'No actually, it's about true crime'

'Ooo cool'

I look down at my phone to see a notification

*max added you as a friend*

I accept it and get a message straight away.

'Hey'

'Hey? How did you get my snap?'

'Quick add, we have mutual friends'

'Oh alr'

'Doing much today?'

'Not much me n ash was planning on going to this party tonight'

'Ohhh yh I might see u there me n my boys r going'

'Cool'

'Yeah'

Boy I don't give a fuck

'Who are you texting?' Ash asks looking down at my phone

'No one'

'Well you clearly are?'

'You know that max from lexis engagement party? Him, he added me'

'Why?'

'How should I know, he also said he's going to that party we're going to.'

'Is he now.'

I nod then lean my head on his shoulder.

-
'Caitlin hurry up fez is outside waiting for us!' Ash shouts standing by the door waiting for me.

'Alright I'm coming'

I run towards the door to ash

'It's about time'

'Shut up' I roll my eyes, shutting the door behind us.

-
'You look pretty caitlin'

'Thanks fez' I smile

'Yo back off my girl.'

'Chill I don't want her I got Lexi and why would I be tryna get on my lil bros girl? Shush up ash'

'When are you and Lexi getting married anyways?'

'We was thinking like next year, she wants a backyard wedding'

'Yeah seems like her.'

-
Me and ash get out of the car 'I'll pick you kids up at 1, if your gunna be later call me ight?'

'Okay' ash says, he slams the door then we make our way inside the house.

I look over at my right side and see Ava sat on the couch with some girls that are most likely her friends. They probably can't stand her really. Ash sees me looking 'come on let's get a drink.'

I nod then follow him

'Caitlin?!' A blonde boy shouts

'Max?'

'Hey I was wondering when you'd be coming'

Ash furrows his brows and gives him a steady stare

'Ashtray is it?' Max asks, holding his hand out then looking back at his friends laughing.

Ash ignores his hand 'yeah. Problem?'

'Not at all.'

'Then what's so funny?' Ash widens his eyes

'Why ask something so obvious?' Max looks at me, I turn my head not wanting to make eye contact.

'Ash can we just get a drink and go?'

'Yeah baby one minute'

I nod

'You into my girl or something?'

'I might be, I mean I can't understand why she'd be with a little kid like you.' Max shrugs 'just a little drugdrealer who's got no life ahead of him.'

Ash punches him around the face, making him drop to the floor. He gets on top of him and punches him constantly.

I start to cry 'ash! Ash come on stop it.'

Ash let's go and gets up 'you never speak of or to me or my girl ever again okay? Otherwise the next time I see you, you'll be dead.'

Ash walks off, leaving me behind.

Lena from the other party I went to before, comes running over. 'Shit! It's caitlin, your the one with ash aren't you?' She asks

'Yeah' I nod, still with tears steaming from my eyes.

She comes closer and hugs me 'ash has always been like this. I'm so sorry. Where is he?'

I shrug 'I don't know he just left'

'Come one we'll go find him.'

I nod then follow her

-
We find him on a swing, smoking with his head down facing his feet.

'Ash?'

He looks up and smiles, faintly

'I'll leave you too' lena smiles, walking away

I sit myself next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder

'Hey'

He turns to me 'hi' he smiles, talking a puff of his blunt

'Want some'

I nod 'obviously' He puts it to my lips and I inhale slowly

'Are you okay?' I ask him, putting my hand over his

'Always, if your here.'

'Your the sweetest ash, really'

-
We both sit in silence and smoke until reality hits me. I haven't seen my mum since god knows how long, she's never been a good mum to me but she's never really tired either. It's not even like she's tried getting me back. And it hurts, knowing that your parents don't really give a fuck about you. And I'm grateful to at least have a mum, unlike some people, and I take advantage of that. And I still feel like shit even though I know people have it harder than me.

Tears start streaming down my face as I look into the distance. Ash has noticed I haven't talked or moved in a moment. He turns to me then puts his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. 'Wanna talk about it?' He asks

I shake my head 'I'm good'

'I will always be here for you. never forget that'

'I don't know what I did to deserve you.' I sigh, wiping the tears.

-
Ash's pov:

After the party, I called up fez and asked him to pick us up, he did like half an hour later. At least we got home though. We talked on the couch for a bit and then she fell asleep.

I carry her into the bedroom and try and find her makeup wipes. Caitlin doesn't wear much makeup. Only the odd bit of mascara and bronzer. Lipgloss too, I love watching her do it. The face she makes while concentrating.

I end up finding them and carefully try my best to wipe the remaining makeup off on her face.

After I've done the best I can, I get into the bed too and get up to turn off the light. I get into my bed and wrap my arms around her, assuring her I'm always here. If she's awake or not.

'Goodnight' caitlin whispers, turning to rest her head on my chest.

'Goodnight my girl'

A/n

Tysm for everyone telling me to keep going with the story, you guys are the ones who give me motivation to write it lmao so yeah. Even though I don't have high hopes for this story to go okay I'll keep writing it for the ones who want me to lolll :)