another student

Hi before I introduce you to the newbie I would like to address a few sort of issues here first of all the spacing in between the releases of everything might be annoying to some of you and I can see your point but have you ever tried multitasking timetables? yeah it's definitely hard but whenever I can I'll work on this just trust me, next is how bad I write this stuff because I just wanted to do this for fun so I don't to work so hard on the writing so don't really care much about the writing but I just want it to make sense at the least. and finally for maybe the one person who actually plays tower heroes is mad at me for what I did to the heroes in MY version of these characters like how I made Voca and Spectre into a relationship but I clearly said the age of these people, or I didn't say because it's a living electricity ball or I just forgot to put it there but I'll add it back soon and also the genders may be wrong in your eyes but whatever I want will probably happen and that wraps up the issues so introducing our new student.

Soda pop

age: 19

gender: female

school occupation: student

really short bio: names on the nose

And also play tower heroes right here->https://www.roblox.com/games/4646477729/Tower-Heroes-HUGE-UPDATE please show some support to these guys