Prologue

The MMORPG known as Tyraka is the current must have video game of the era. It houses unlimited levelling as well as ever updating quests and challenges. It allows players to customise their characters as they please and so it can match their every wanting need. As well as this, it allows PVP combat, which has become a large part of the game in the form of competitions for prizes and even the other player’s rarest gear. These are some of the few features that this game has to offer that has attracted over twenty million players, but there is one feature that makes it different from any other video game out there.

                This game allows the players to create their own classes based on how their character is progressing. There are the normal default classes you find in most RPG games, such as warrior, mage and rouge, and all the typical upgrade classes. But, once a player has gone beyond this, they will gain a unique class of their own naming. But, the catch for this is that other players will then gain that class if they have the same kind of abilities and attributes as the original creator, making that class no longer unique but just like the rest.

                In the current game, there are only four unique classes in the game, and these are owned by four renowned players in the game, dubbed only as the four lords. The games ranking system ranks players based on three things. Their current level, their current power level, which is calculated based on their stats and weapons, and finally, their achievements, so if one player was a higher level, but a lower level player beat a high ranking boss, they can advance past. The top ranked player, known as Draxlion, has claimed his class as ‘The King’ due to his dominance and the commanding power of the class. The second ranked player, who is known as Tube, has claimed his class as ‘Magistrate’ due to the amount of magic power that the player possesses and the knowledge he has. The third ranked play, known as Cecela, has dubbed her class as ‘Crackshot’ due to her skill in long range weaponry and attack, as well as her record to never miss a shot. And the final fourth ranked player, who is known as ‘Unknown’, has dubbed his class as ‘Dread Knight’ due to the high destructive power of his attacks and the brutality he brings wherever he goes.

                While it wasn’t expected, the top three have become worldwide superstars due to the huge following of the game. They endorse it as well as other products made across the globe, as if they were celebrities. Although, the fourth member of the top four is, unlike the others, unknown to the world as he decides to keep his identity secret, despite numerous offers like the others have been given had been presented to him.

                Now that the game has been running for five years and the player base has grown large, the creator is ready to add something completely new to the game, something that has never been done before and will not have the same impact when the next game comes along and does a similar ploy. So get ready to explore. Get ready to fight. Get ready for Tyraka2.0.