-Rainy Day-

!!!before you read!!! ► this one-shot doesn't have a lot of exciting moments! Just like ı told you before 'this is my first' writing ever(of course in English)
Enjoy reading. ♡

Word count: 1.058 words
-

The outside was cold and heavily raining. Marinette was trying to design a present for Adrian's 60th birthday. She decided to knit a cozy blanket for old Adrian. She tried to imagine grandpa Adrian with his glasses, white hairs and his wrinkled but warm skin...

Suddenly she stopped dreaming about future because she realized she can't even tell him she loves him more than anything. This was just a ridiculous dream. But she knew she would never stop dreaming he and herself as a lovely couple.

After thinking about future and love she started knitting. When she was halfly done suddenly she heard knocking on her window. She jumped out of fright when she heard someone knocked on her window. As she approached the window nervously, she also saw the shadow of the person who had knocked on the window. When she started to think again, she realized that only one person could knock her window.

"What threw you here, little kitty ?" she said sarcastically "You know, cat's don't like water will you host this wet cat until the rain stops ma'am ?" said kitty. Marinette laughed and pointed inside for him to come in. Chaton came in and Marinette handed him a large towel and said he can sit. When he was trying to get comfy she asked "What were you doing outside if you don't like water kitty cat?" "Because I wanted to see you." He replied. Mari blushed. Kitty realized she turned into a tomato so he tried to change the subject.

Then he saw the blanket- which was for Adians 60th birtday. Kitty pointed halfly done blanket and he said 'Wow I didn't know you can knit too." Mari tried to relax and turned to blanket. "Well I can do lots of things such as... " Then she started counting. "I can sew, I can knit, I can design,.." She was counting when kitty stopped her. "Oh wow! Ok you're so talented. "Mari started blushing again and she tried to change the subject "Ok so are you all dry right now?" Chat shook his head.

Then Marinette took a step towards to him. And touched his hair. "Oh your hair is still wet you could get ill." Mari opened a drawer and took a hair dryer. Her parents weren't at home so she was acting calm. She plugged the hair dryer and pointed him to sit in front of her. Then she drag her chair -after she putted the blanket on her desk. Chaton sitted on the chair which was in front of Marinette. "Do you like loud noises kitty?" She asked. Kitty smilled and "I am.If you're asking the my hearts noise, of course m'lady." Mari's heart was mealting. His words were driving her crayz. Then chaton interrupted her toughts "Will you dry my hair? Mari shook her head as a yes. Then she started to dry kitty's soft hair.

His hair was like a silk. When she finished drying she putted the dryer back to the drawer and asked "Are you good?" Chaton blinked his eyes as a yes. Then Mari said "Has the rain stopped?" Chat Noir said "I don't know let's check. "He stood up and moved towards to window. Then he opened it and he saw that it was still raining. Mari checked the weather forecast to see when will the rain stop. And she said "Seems that you're here this night. I mean all night till morning" Marinette smilled. Then Chaton closed the window and sat to the chair again "So what are we gonna do? " Mari checked the time and "It's to about early to go bed it's 10.30. I don't know about you but I don't want to sleep now. But if you want you can-" "NO! Oh, sorry for interrupting." Marinette Smilled and stared to look around the room to find something to do. But she only saw the blanket and an idea popped in her mind. "Do you want to knit with me?" Chaton was looking her face as if to say 'HOW?'" Mari didn't gave him a chance to ask any questions. Ste took the blanket and knitting needle and gave to him. Then she got behind him and helped the cat hold the needles correct and asked "Are you ready?" Chat Noir shook his head. Marinette was so close to him. He could even hear her heartbeat. This was how they finished the other half of the blanket.

"Congratulations kitty, you knitted half of a blanket!" Chaton proudly stood up and bowed, both of them laughed. Later, Mari checked the clock again and "It is 11.30, time passed quickly right?" Then she yawned "Do you wanna sleep?" While they were talking lightning flashed and kitty jumped out of fright and swallowed slowly. "Why does lightning have to strike?" he muttered. Marinette understood that kitty was afraid of lightning because she was afraid of lightning when she was little too. Then she said "I can hold your hand until you fall asleep if you want." Chat Noir tried to refuse but Marinette wouldn't let him. She went downstairs and came back with a pillow and a thick blanket. She made his bed and leted him to lay down and a lightning flashed again Chaton closed his eyes and Mari got closer to him to hold his hand then suddenly Chat Noir opened his eyes and looked Mari's lovely face. He calmed down and he said "Are you sure about this? Mari shook her head and said "Good night kitty cat" "Good night." Chat Noir replied, Then he closed his eyes, he had a smile on his face and a ligthing flashed again but this time Chat Noir wasn't scared because was holding his lady's hand he knew that he was safe. In the morning Chat Noir woke up with a sunlight. Then he smiled because Mari was still holding his hand Chat noir putted her hand down slowly and carefully. He got out of the bed he lifted Marinette and putted her on to the bed. He pulled the blanket a little up and kissed his lady from her cheek. "Thank you for everything princess. " Then he opened the window and he left with a big smile and a heart full of love.

_

__________________________

Thanks for reading :)

This shot is unedited. I know my grammar isn't the best but bear with me.
(This was a short story if you want a serie you will get what you want soon :p)

Stay miraculous
Bug out ✌💕