-I missed you-

I had been a year since marichat sailed along with adrinette, ladynoir and ladrien.And every night Chat would visit her steal a few kisses, cuddle with her and talk about their days.

At school Adrien would fight the urge to kiss her pinning her against a wall.

At battles ladybug would try her best to not to kiss him everytime she sees him.

Because no one knew about their relationship.

Adrien was tired from his last photoshoot yet happy because he learned that he was free next week.

Marinette had a long day that day. She was at her desk drawing with her headphones on listening her favorite songs.

So she didn't hear her kitty coming inside.

When he landed quietly on her room he saw her on her desk sitting and drawing. He approach her and took her headphones off of her head she squeaked and turned around. When she saw him she relaxed and punched him on the arm glaring.

"Meowch purr-incess that hurt." He said as he rubbed his arm. Then he de-transformed plagg flew to one of her drawers. Probably to meet with his love.

"You scared me you stupid cat." She said as she got up and walked closer to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist yanking her closer to him.

For the first time he realized what she was wearing. She wore a green oversized t-shirt and some black booty shorts which made him want her more. Her midnight blue hair was up in a messy bun but he could tell that if he touches the hair tie her hair would fall to her shoulders.

He was wearing a black jogger and a white shirt which was a little thight.

Her hand trailed up from his abs to his chest then she wrapped her arms around his arms.  "I haven't seen you this week and today's Friday. And I missed you." She whispered in his ear in a seductive way. "I missed you too but if you continue talking in that tone little lady I will have to punish you." He said smirking. "Oh really what kind of punishment it would be?" She said still whispering in his ear. "I warned you." And with that he kissed her.

The kiss was soft at first but then things got a little heated. He pinned her to a wall. Then he started kissing more aggressively. His hands went unders her shirt to her sides. She pulled out his hair but this only made things worse.

He started kissing her jawline and her neck then went to her ear and whispered " I love you" then they parted and touched their foreheads.

-

Hehe some 🍋 for ya 😏

If you have any ideas you can tell me I'll give credit.

If you liked it please follow me and vote the chap. Bye lovelies <333