1 - Do

Some say it was a demon who took them. Killed them, or ate their souls. Others say they turned insane and killed themselves.

What do I believe? Oh well, I don't want to know anything but the truth.

"... ... ."

As the cold wind blew through his hair. Felix stood by the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. The sun had set a few hours ago, so the only thing lightening up the city now was the lights coming from the buildings...

When he first arrived at work this morning, his boss had called him into his office, telling him that someone anonymous had left a tip for him. His boss was then persuaded to hand him an orange package. Sealed tight.
Felix tanked his boss and left.

Not taking his eyes off the package, he opened the door to his office and stumbled inside.

The first thing that came into sight for the young detective was a withe business card and a black lock. But not an ordinary lock, there was no keyhole nor some sort of locking mechanism. He could simply open and close the lock just by flicking the bow.

Turning his attention to the visit card, he placed the lockdown on the wooden desk and picked up the card. On the front, the word "ordinary" stood in thick letters. As they flipped it over, a few phone numbers, as well as an address, were visible.

"Ordinary?" He asked himself.

Holding the package upside down, Felix shook it to see if there was anything left inside. And to his surprise, a yellow post-it does not fall out.

The message "don't talk to anyone, unless you wanna die"

"Odd" he whispered.

-

After getting a search permit from his boss, Felix now started walking to the bus station.

As the cold wind blew through his hair. Felix stood by the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. The sun had set a few hours ago, so the only thing lightening up the city now was the lights coming from the building.

It was quite chilly for the young detective. He wore a pair of black boots, black jeans, as well as a black ladder jacket with a white shirt underneath. And a black t-shirt underneath there again.

The bus stop was placed on the bridge. So while he was waiting, Felix admired the view behind him while playing with the lock in his fingers.

As the sound of the bus engine reached his ears, Felix turned around to see the buss not so far away from him. The bus stopped and let some passengers get off before Felix walked on.

Scanning the bus for empty seats, he was quite surprised that there were so many people on the bus this late. Finding a spot in the middle of the bus, beside the window, he wasted no time taking it.

The ride was longer than he expected. He thought that the ride would only be about ten minutes, but turns out it was thirty.

Swing that his top was near, he pressed the "stop" button and waited for his turn to step off.

He let out a sigh of relief as he finally stepped out of the vehicle.