5 - Be

Held his breath as he turned his head to find where the soda can came from.

There stood none other than Lee Minho.

———————————————————————

Name: Lee Minho / Lee Know

Age: 23 / 10.25.1998

Hometown: Gimpo - South-Korea

Legal Family: Brother

Case of death: went to the mall to buy cat food for his three cats. After being missing for more than a day, his brother called the police. The case was dropped after two years. His brother has applied for the case to be reopened but was turned down due to a lack of interest.

———————————————————————

You may be wondering how Felix knows him. Well. When Felix first got the job as a detective, his first case was about the disappearance of, none other than, Lee Minho.

And there he stood, with a racket over his shoulders. Dressed in blue loose pants, a white t-shirt with a blue and gold coat on top.

His hair was colored purple, different from the picture Felix saw, where his hair was black.

"Are you just going to stare at me as if you have seen a ghost or..?" The older asked teasingly as he lifted a brow. He lifted the racket off his shoulders and pointed it at him.

Blinking a few times Felix didn't move his gaze. He wanted to speak back to him but was unable to utter a sound. Gulping down his silva, we scanned all the silver soda cans behind Minho.

Minho let out a small sigh as he looked at the other, he grabbed a soda can, smashed it with his fingers, and dropped it on the ground. He then aimed and swung his golf racket. But instead of hitting the can. He stopped ring in front of it and looked at Felix, whose eyes were still looking at him.

Suddenly the lights shining from the ceiling started to flicker. And for each time they turned on and off, Minho would appear closer to him. Felix.

As Minho stopped ringing in front of the detective, he faced the wall. Before slowly turning towards the other. Noticed how terrified he looked.

Once their eyes met, a huge smirk grew on the purple-haired boy's face.

The next thing Felix knew was that he was now in a grey room. Grey. Shaped like a long corridor. Minho who was once standing in front of him was now walking away from him. And in the blink of an eye, he was gone too.

Almost hyperventilating, Felix leaned up against the wall. Heard how his heartbeat echoed in his ears.

But as if that was not enough, the lights started to flicker again. And the sound of a light switch echoed through the walls.

Felix shudders his eyes. Looking into the distance. A substance. Or at least something was moving closer. For each time the light turned on.

As it came closer, Felix spotted a man. Standing in a port shaped like a rectangle. With a red light shining above him.

Suddenly the lights started to switch faster, making the person come closer and closer to Felix until he saw his face.

———————————————————————

Name: Seo Changbin

Age: 22 / 08.11.1999

Hometown: Yongin - South-Korea

Legal Family: Mother, stepfather, stepsister

Case of death: after his parent's divorce, he was left to live with his mother. After years of not meeting his father, he decided to go and visit him, legally. But once he got there he was beaten by his father and dragged out on the street to die. Was reported missing soon after. The case closed after a dead body was identified as Seo Changbin. The body was bunt and unrecognizable until DNA tests were done.

———————————————————————