Personal Hell

One year later.

Hot coffee and a cigarette. Mork tries not to smoke lately, as Pi doesn't really like the smell. But today he must go out and "breathe". The night was too damn hot.
Standing on the balcony under the blinding Sun, Mork recalled the details of this night. Pi...honestly driving him crazy.
Yesterday they tried hard sex for the first time. Of course, he had long dreamed about it, but was afraid to scare Pi. As a result, the latter had to ask him about the experiment by himself. Pi...is not innocent anymore.

It started when Mork was still in office. Pi began to send him tempting offers and half-naked photos of himself. Oh, all the photos were cropped and Mork couldn't see the full details. Pi ... put on stockings, cat ears and a black choker. Hell, they don't usually get hung up on stuff like this...but today the boy wanted to try on a new role.
Mork found it hard to sit still but with force tried to focus on the paperwork, however eventually he gave up and went to the bathroom. After locking the door, he unbuckled his belt and began to run the hand over his cock. This damn boy. What he is doing with him? He is playing with Mork's head. If it were his will, he would already be flying at full speed to Pi's house ... to their house, since Mork is already living with him for almost the whole year.
But three hours later, there was scheduled an important call with the father and his lawyer, and then he is meeting a private trusted business partner who trades currencies.
How is Pi doing..., damn, he will have to wait for him for so long...

Closer to 8 pm, having finally finished his business, Mork parked under the building. Going up slowly, Mork unbuckled his belt. The boy wants to play? Well then...
When Pi opened the door, Mork quickly walked in and grabbed Pi's hair with force and pulled him closer to him. Half-naked, dreamy ... how did he spend the whole day? Pi's eyes watered, breathing became erratic. Mork hissed against his lips, "Do you know what you're doing to me? You've been torturing me for the whole day! Such a bad boy... You probably desire to be punished!" Pi moaned softly. Mork didn't kiss, but forcefully put the boy on his knees in front of himself: "You know what to do. Try to earn my forgiveness with your cute mouth."
Pi obediently unzipped his fly and pressed soft lips to his already erected cock through the thin fabric. Mork tried not to make a sound...but he was going crazy. His angel...definitely knows how to handle a man.
After kissing the bulge for a couple of times, Pi finally lowered the man's briefs and kittenishly licked the penis with a pink tongue. After playing enough, he placed the tip of the cock in the mouth and began sucking on it, rythmically bobbing his head. However today Mork was highly impatient, he grunted and grabbed the boy by the hair harder and began to strongly push the full length into his throat. Pi exclaimed in surprise and hopelessly tried to escape from his grasp. But Mork was obviously stronger, it was useless to resist, so Pi just tried to relax his throat so it wouldn't hurt so much. There appeared tears in his eyes and became harder to breathe. The boy's knees were mercilessly reddened and hurt from rubbing against the cold floor. How humiliating...and how good...Pi felt dizzy too. Despite the pain, he liked to please his man.

Finally, Mork bit his lips in anticipation of cumming, and then began to pour everything into Pi's wet mouth. The boy swallowed, but part of the seed still leaked from the lips and rushed down his neck. Mork, breathing heavily, looked down at Pi...Eyes ...half open, red lips are all smeared with sperm. So messy...and so heavenly beautiful...
Then, without letting Pi to regain his senses, the man carried him to bed in bridal style. Oh, the fuck, tonight he is going to destroy him.
Pi shuddered softly at the touch of the cold silk sheets. He reached out to Mork, "Phi, kiss me, please! I've been waiting for you the whole day!"
But Mork looked sternly into his eyes. "You haven't earned it yet. You'll have to try harder." Tears flowed down from Pi's eyes in resentment. Mork sharply yanked his belt free and tied Pi's hands with it above the head. The boy just hissed softly. Then Mork took a velvet tape, he had bought today, from his pocket and blindfolded him: "Tonight you are indeed my toy. Do you understand? Be a good boy for me."
At these words Pi's body trembled a little...oh, he likes that too. Well...they are both sinners. Mork started to eagerly kiss the boy's collarbones, his sensitive nipples, tender tummy, then, taking him by the hips, flipped him over onto the stomach. And pressed his lips to the buttcheeks, so damn soft. Fucking angel... Slowly bit him on the tender flesh. Pi quietly whimpered. Without waiting any longer, Mork parted his cheeks and licked the little hole. Pi trembled in surprise, he tried to dodge, but Mork slapped him hard on the butt: "Be quiet. I'll play with you before I fuck. I've been thinking about this for so long." Pi felt that he was flying away from the burning pain, his thoughts were shattered. He has never experienced pain-love like this. Mork was tastefully eating his ass and fucked his cute hole with the hot tongue. Pi is so delicious. Mork has completely lost his mind... Finally, after licking his lips, he spat into his palm and wet his cock, which had been throbbing for a long time. Meanwhile Pi came already for the second time - he just couldn't hold himself. Slowly Mork started to enter into his tight heat. As always it is indescribably madly hot. Grabbing him by the choker, he finally pulled the boy in for a kiss. Pi sighed happily and relaxed his lips.
Sigh, moan, inside again and again. Unbearably burning. He is making Pi his own - times and times again. Mine only. Mine! Mine! Those words echoed in Mork's mind as he pushed into Pi at a wild pace, ripping everything from him ...his emotions and purity... He took Pi to his personal hell, where they both burned in the flames of love and ascended to heavens together. They must've been made for each other.