Chapter 1: holy shit

Bryan's pov:

     "Another day at Freddy fazbear's!" I yelled as I was walking into my pizzeria. You're probably wondering who I am. I am Bryan midevil, I am 27, I used to work at the SCP foundation, I have a daughter that was an SCP, and I'm an orphan. Do you want to know why I'm an orphan? Well apparently when I was younger I got into an accident that cost me my frontal lobe, the doctors couldn't find my family so they gave me to a woman who desperately wanted a child. She was and still is one of the best people in my life.

  "HELLO everyone!" I yelled loudly. I got "hello"s and "hi"s from some of my animatronics. The ones that are on are baby, security puppet, rockstar Freddy, happy frog, and rockstar foxy. We all realized that molten wasn't here. "Have any of you seen molten?" I asked them. They all shook their heads no. We then went into the portal room thinking that maybe he would be in there, he wasn't.

      We then jumped into the portal to look for him. We thought we were going into mini-games but we didn't. It had gray wood walls, a metal floor, a desk that had a computer on it, and a fake skeleton. We decided to go into the hallway, there were so many doors blocked off with people's names on them. We got to the end of the hallway, there was only one other hallway the other was blocked off. There were two signs, one pointing to the clear hallway, the other pointing to the blocked-off one. The one pointing to the clear hallway said "animatronic storage/science". The other one said "elevator". So we decided to go to the clear side. We heard springtrap and molten talking at the end of the hallway so baby pushed us into a door.

Baby's pov:

      I pushed the others into a door as dad and molten were getting closer. Dad was talking about something too molten when he noticed me. "Elizabeth! What are you doing here!?" He asked. "Well, molten wasn't at the pizzeria today, and that weirded everyone out. So we decided to jump into the portal to help find him, but now I lost everyone." I half lied.

"So that means Bryan would be here right?" Dad asked. I didn't know where this was going so I said "yeah, technically." Then out of nowhere, we heard the scariest thing. A phone rang from the closet.

Bryan's pov:

     I was panicking because I realized that I did not put my phone on silent. How do I know I didn't put my phone on silent, well because it's ringing right now. I knew I was screwed either way so I answered the call from my daughter. "Hello, sweetie." I greeted. "Hey, dad. So do you know where these plushies came from?" My daughter, angel, asked, showing me some plushies in my closet.

"They were with me in the hospital, why do you ask?" I questioned. "Because I think they're haunted," Angel told me. "Why would you think that?" I asked. "Because I saw them move." She told me. Everyone went silent.

"What do you mean by that, sweetie?" I asked her. "I saw the yellow bear walking down the hall last night." She answered. Holy shit.

Word count: 562