𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊? ~ 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖊𝖘

friday 12th march 1964
(two weeks later)

it felt like a reoccurring nightmare each time connie and george argued - and one they both couldn't put to rest. it was as if someone on the world, hell even in heaven, had it out for the pair of them and experienced happiness bringing them both pain.

it was two weeks later since the last incident and the movie was premiering tonight. connie and robbie were getting ready, getting all fancied up but connie couldn't ignore how she felt. guilty as though she had commited a big crime what having cheated on robbie twice and yet leaving the one she kissed heartbroken. she wasn't sure how much longer she could deal with it before she broke robbie's heart too.

he hadn't been around much either lately, always going out at random times and saying he had 'errands to run' or he was 'visiting a friend'. her mind kept rushing each time he did this. she felt like he knew and was trying to avoid her but she didn't want to bring it up just incase he didn't.

"are you nearly ready, darling?" robbie asked as he entered the room, leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets. "nearly" connie smiled through the mirror as she clipped her earing in. she stood up, collecting her heels in her hand and walking over to robbie. "could you zip me up?" she asked, moving her hair from her back and turning to allow robbie to zip her dress up. she wore a crimson red, foot-length dress with thin arm straps and a ruffled fabric at the top. she wore this with her black heels, a little makeup and a dainty necklace her mother had given her when she was 13.

"of course i can, love" robbie smiled, moving to do as he was previously asked. connie stood still as she heard the zip moving upwards slowly. robbie eventually reached the top, after what seemed a lifetime, before letting his hands travel her body; stopping at her lower waist. connie gulped. a heavy breath began to fan on connies neck. "you look stunning, my love"

the lass turned to face her "lover". she smiled, weakly. "thankyou. you look handsome too" she compliments him. robbie smirked at her before moving his head lower to hers and staring into her eyes. "i love you"

connie tilted her head and closed her eyes, gently biting her bottom lip in anxiousness all before rasing her head once more. "i love you, too" she replied. robbie smiled before kissing her gently on her lips for a second or two.

he removed his hands from her and picked up his car keys (he had just passed his drivers test last week and was now able to drive connie places she wanted). "c'mon, love, or else we'll be late"

connie nodded, explaing she would just put her heels on and the she'd join him in the car. agreeing, robbie left the room to go start up the car, leaving connie alone. she released a breath and a small tear came rolling down the lenth of her cheek as she prepared herself for the night.

🧚‍♀️

as the car pulled up to the theatre, connie realised the place was surging with girls. young, screaming girls who were, by the sounds of their screams, waiting for the beatles. there were also some young men, not ss many as the girls but it was still enough. they were most probably the age of 15-19 and were calling out to connie. even some women, about connies age, were calling out to robbie. mad people connie thought to herself.

bright lights and flashing cameras filled connies sight as everyone tried to get pictures of the last arrivers. it had turned out connie and robbie were indeed late and were informed the beatles and other cast members were already waiting inside.

people, more specifically interviewers and newspaper reporters, beagan to fire questions at connie.

"miss sullivan, could i ask you a few questions?"