CHAPTER: 12

Soobin stir wakes up from his sleeps, taking a deep breath. He slowly opens his eyes staring straight at the ceiling he blinks. His head was at ease for 0.1 sec before his shrunk eyes widen and he pushes himself up. He see girl sitting on the circular dining table eating cereals while glaring at him.

Narae. The ease settles in his heart momentarily, Why is se glaring at me? I touch my face to not find my glasses anymore. I take a deep breath and glance at Narae again.

"You're really detestable and I can't believe I invited someone like you in my house," She scoffs melancholy. I breath out biting my lips. My mind way to much at ease because the scent. It was weirdly easing my heart to stop me from thinking straight.

I pinch my nose bridge taking my phone and glasses. I look back at her one last time.

"Get lost man, don't you dare to talk to me again," She said getting up with the bowl and walks back in the kitchen. I sigh before walking towards the door. I never thought, I'd fall asleep in her home.

• • •

Narae sits in her classroom taking out her belongings and glares at Soobin's seat. I recall yesterday's episode. He didn't even care to say sorry. I hate that man even more.

"Omg? Those glasses is it Soobin? He looks so different today," I hear girls chattering and my head snaps in direction of the door. To see him walking in class. He was wearing his glasses but his dark hair faraway from his eyes. I could see his eyes, cold expression. Now, it was easier to recognise him even from the glasses. He was doing it purposely before.

But why?

He stands in front of my seat. He sits down, "Sit somewhere else!" I whisper yell.
"I sit here,"
"I don't give a damn you won't sit next to me!"
"You have problem you go and sit somewhere else," He says and I grab my bag to leave.

"Ms. Park where are you going?" Professor ask, My heart almost pops out. When did he come here? I gaze at Soobin angrily.
"Nowhere, My pencil fell down," I excuse and sit down. He nods proceeding with the class. He had this small smirk on his face before hiding his face in his arms. What is he doing? I observe his movement, he suddenly jolts up covering his nose.

"Sorry to interrupt professor, I'm not feeling well," He yells suddenly collecting his materials. Everyone was too stunned to speak. The top student Choi Soobin said, he is not feeling well and ditching the class.

He gives me a look before running out of the classroom. "Youngster these days," I hear professor sighing. I wonder why? He turns around and continues teaching. I walk out of the class after it ended to find Lucas in hallway. I smile running towards him. He smiles, before his smile disappears and he covers his nose. His eyes changes colour faded blue.

When you see their eye colour changing it means there wolf spirit is in control of them.

"Hey, Luca!" I smile greeting his wolf. His eyes glints, my first time seeing him in years. Yeah, I first Luca before when I was 9 years old.

"Its been long Ms. Narae!" Luca says suddenly hugging me. His grip around me was tight. For some reasons, I didn't like that hug because I was getting goosebumps on my body.

"Luca, I can't breath." I say trying to push him away softly so he doesn't get angry. He sneaks his face in my neck, that's a no no. I try to push him away knowing that their were many people in the hallway looking at us weirdly.

"LUCAS WONG!" I hear Somi's voice. "No she might misunderstand, Luca get away from me," He buries his head in hollow of my head. I feel a hand snaking around my waist, a big hand. I see Somi in front grabbing Lucas by his collar. I stumble backwards.
"Are you in your right senses? I'm your mate!!" Somi yells at him. It was weird because I know very well that he only sees me as his sister. He wished for a mate for a long time, Why-What was he trying to do? My heart skipped a beat thinking of all the possiblities.

That was the first instance of all. I found it weird.