Treating the Devil

author's note: ok so this oneshot is satire so don't expect it to be beautifully written and perfectly in character, beware of second hand embarrassment lol
this oneshot is in sniper mask's pov and contains literally one swear word, this oneshot is also spoiler free

————————————————————————

It's been a month.

A new month, I need to be more careful around Y/N. After all, I really don't want to die in such an uncool way, "who will live a cool life?" Hah, what a ridiculous stupid game.

..I need to get out my head now, I need to get some things for Y/N.

Sniper Mask walked out his and Y/N's stolen apartment, his mask seemed more lopsided than usual, but no one would have the guts to be close enough to examine it due to his cold, intimidating aura. Anyone near him would feel rocks resting on their shoulders and a waterfall running down the back of their neck.

Finding a box full of supplies left by the Emotionless Mask, fortunately there was the perfect things Sniper Mask needed for Y/N. He grabbed the box and started heading back.

"I'm afraid of heights.. dying by falling off a bridge or dying to a crazy woman who's bleeding?"

He finally made it back to the apartment, hoping he will be able to leave and come back again alive.

Knocking on the door as gently as possible, not wanting to bother Y/N he softly called out her name. Silence only meeting him, he decided to open the door.

"..Well fuck."

I'm too late, I don't think I'll make it out of here alive.

"What took so long?!" She yelled out, eyes glowing with red.

"Well-"

"SILENCE!"

My body tensed up. I had to get out of here.

I dropped the box and ran straight out the door, holding onto my hat. I could hear her obnoxious screeching and crawling.

"Why the hell am I with this woman?!"

The End

may sniper mask rest in peace