𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚)

WARNING: BJ, FINGERING, CAUGHT SEX, RIDING

It was a very late night and your boyfriend came to surprise you at your door step.

It was a pleasant surprise to say the least and you were very happy to see him as you hadn't seen him in quite a while.

Which lead us to the present time here.

"Baby we can't"

Your lust filled frame pouted slightly and you just adjusted yourself a bit, you mini skirt riding up your thighs by each second passing in the car.

"But why not, you know you want to"
"It's like literally against the law"

"Okay and so?"

Iida look at you unimpressed by your response and slowly pulled up to the traffic lights which just hit red.

"Darling wait till we get home"
"I can't though, cus I want you now"

Your boyfriend sighed heavily, stuck between choosing a very risky option now or going with the safer option.

But when have me @T-THATBITCH ever chosen the safer option?

He didn't say anything but his man spread position and the small unloosen sound of his buckle spoke many words.

You did the rest of the work for him as you completely removed his belt and pulled his trousers down.

And ooo damn, those boxers did not hold back with his size.

You licked your lips hungrily, eyeing your boyfriends 8inch dick which you begged to have your mouth stuff with.

You slowly, dragging his briefs down. The anticipation stressing even yourself out as you wondering why you didn't just rip the whole thing off.

His dick sprang up, the tip slapping against the car wheel. The look of it had you salivating already.

"Just be quick okay?"
"Yes sir with a fine ass piece of meat"

Your boyfriend rolled his eyes and adjusted himself in his seat.

You were knee sat on the passenger seat and body bend over the gear shift and all that jazz.

You grabbed ahold of your boyfriends dick and started jerking that shit, already had him whimpering by just the touch of you.

"Look at you already making sounds for me"

Dragging his dick up and down slowly and teasingly you watched his hips buck ever so slightly, you spat on it and continued jerking his shaft.

You saliva mixed with the warmth of your hands making it easier for you to glide and move your hands about.

You kissed the and licked the tip and then you went down on his dick, your warm lips wrapped around the rims.

"Oh my— baby"

You was bopping your head up and down, slurping and sucking on his dick. His veins bulging and prodding in your mouth.

The thickness of his shaft hollowing out your cheeks, your mouth contorting to the shape of his dick.

Parts of his dick that your mouth couldn't take was occupied with your hands, rotating your hands and also playing with his sensitive balls.

You felt him shuffle about in his seat and felt his legs move a bit, mostly likely because the red light had gone green now.