𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟐 (𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚)

I wanted to do like a little cliffhanger🤷🏽‍♀️

WARNING: FINGERING, PUSSY EATING, FACE RIDING, SCISSORING, YOGA SEX, TEASING, CHOKING

Your hands came off from trapping her between them and slowly worked their way down her body to where her yoga pants started, slowly removing them you kept direct eye contact with her.

Sliding it all the way down to her ankles till it landed on the floor. "Now that's better"

She chuckled at your comment.

"Spread those legs" rumi didn't hesitate one second before parting her legs, once she did you locked your own around her into a scissoring position.

"Now imma fuck this pussy until I feel like stopping you hear? The helpless woman underneath nodded, your throbbing cunts rubbed against each other.

Slipper clits coming in contact with each push of one's hips, "oh my god!!"

Your girlfriend sang melodies of moans to you as your pussies continued brushing against each other. Audible sloshes erupted from each smack of your hips as your bodies stayed intwined.

"That's right baby keep rubbing that pretty pussy on mine!"
"Yes mommy all yours!!"

One hand clasped around her throat while the other hugged once thighs. You lent down pulling her into a rough messy kiss, you mouths moving together and tongues fighting for dominance.

You rolling your pelvis against hers, grinding those sticky lips together which gathered you both close to an orgasm, the hand that hugged her thigh you let go and pulled her panties to the side which gave a good view of her pink lips.

You came up from her mouth and groaned lowly, "fuck woman the things you do to me" the pleasure of you chocking her had her melting then and there.

Her legs at a high angle, mouth agape and eyes screwed shut with the sexiest look contorted on her face.

"Oh fuck fuck, I-imma cum baby"

Your lips rotating against one another making wet sounds which fuelled your desire to have her cum even quicker.

"Mhm that's right cum for mommy"

Normally you weren't the dominant one but today she felt like being treated as the slut she is and you couldn't pass up such an offer.

Your sexs hitting each other while you rentlessky continued fucking her pussy. Her screaming and moaning as she turned to absolute putty under you.

"Fuck!!!"

She was a goner, a big wave of pleasure clash over her and she orgasmed. Her cum leaking out and splattering over your thighs, her cries which were one of the most beautiful sounds you ever heard.

Once you finished you placed a soft kiss on her plumps lips to comfort her.

She laid there breathless as you removed yourself from on top off her. "You okay baby?"

She opened her eyes, fluttering them to get used to the change of brightness.

"Yes my love it felt so good" You smirked, "anything for you but we're not done"

You removed the remaining of her undergarments which presented her slick coated pussy and she did the same to you, "ah fuck this pussy is gonna be the death of me"

You licked your lips hungrily before grabbing ahold of her thighs and pushing them further back, she locked her legs around your head.

Your tongues mounted her folds and rubbed on her clit.

You started sucking on her hardened bud, her body jolting from the pleasure you continued to give.

She was soaking and tasted so good, her sweet fluids marking over your face as you continued eating her out.

You was tongue deep in her pussy, sucking on her clit and two fingers spreading out her sticky lips. You pumped that finger in our her hole curling your digit to reach her spot.

Rumi was receiving so much pleasure she couldn't even form words, "I know I am fucking you good but that doesn't mean keep quiet."

"Yes yes rub my pussy!!"
"That's what I like to hear"

You stuck another finger inside of her twisting it as your tongue danced around the folds.

"Ooh shit!! Your tongue feels so good"

The slurping from her wetness as you continued licking and sucking on her clit had you very much soaking.

Your face was drenched from her slick, you eating her pussy that good.

She then tapped your head and you raised your head a bit to see her tapping her face.

You smirked and cooed. "Does someone wanna taste a bit of me"

Her wines fuelled the pooling sensation in your stomach, you got up from her pussy and climbed on her backwards but she was too eager for you as she grabbed your hips and planted it straight on her face.

"Well someone's a bit fie-" your cocky comment was cut off from her tongue circling your clit and sucking on your folds.

"Oh my fuck fuck!!"

You hips grinded against her face, pleasure building up from her tongue boring though your walls. You tasted so fucking good and she couldn't stop tasting you even if she wanted to.

Your fluids were addicting, you went back to fingering your hot girlfriend pumping two fingers in her.

She came up for a bit of air but not with a breathless moan escaping her. "Fuck!! Yes keeping fucking my pussy with those fingers"

She went back to devouring your slippery cunt and your fingers curling in her hole which send vibrations to you from her muffled moans.

"Shit shit!! Imma cum baby"

She spanked your ass, it recoiling back on her face leaving her in complete bliss and awe.

Her face slathered with your slick as you wasn't stopping her movements of her tongue in your hole.

"C-cumming!!"

The restraint that held back your orgasm snapped as you cummed all over her face almost drowning her in it.

But you couldn't let your girlfriend not get any release, you pressed on her aching bud with your thumb as your index and middle finger continued grazing her walls.

The tightness of her pussy clamping over them with you knew she was gonna release any second.

"Yep- gonna cum!!"

She released over you fingers, fluids sprawled over her thighs and legs.

"Oh my"

You got up from her face and turned around to lay flat on her chest, your legs intwined with each other.

"Shit baby, imma need you to be eating my pussy more often"

She laughed at your comment, "for sure my love"

You gave her a soft kiss and she reciprocated with a smack to your ass.

"I love you darling"
"I love you too baby"

I don't why but I was like I should so do yoga sex and here we are😩🤷🏽‍♀️

...T-THATBITCH...👩🏽‍💻