Part 2

"You really thought I would let you dominate me?" He growled. "I was just humoring you."

"Fuck." I really thought I had him there for a second. Suddenly he was inside me, and everything seemed as if on fire. His every touch, every breath, only served to drive me even more into ecstasy. All I could hear was my muffled screams, and his jagged breathing. That moment seemed to last for eternity, and maybe it did, I threw my sanity to the wind, and surrendered myself to him. Suddenly, This grounded me for a moment, and I could see him trembling, as he struggled not to collapse on me, and his skin slick with sweat. I touched his cheek with my fingertips. "You don't have to force yourself." His eyes focused on my face, and he laughed "Never. You think I would let you out of my bed sane?" And my thoughts were scattered once again.

When I next regained consciousness, sunlight was streaming through a large penthouse window, and I was lying next to the bane of my existence. He noticed I was awake, and smiled, relieved. "I thought maybe you were out cold for a second." I barely heard his words as I struggled to fit together a recollection of last night. He noticed my vacant expression and teased, "Don't tell me you don't remember, last night was unforgettable." I rolled over so he couldn't see my stunned expression. "I slept with him! Why did I do that? Am I insane?" I groaned. I would never forgive myself for this. By the time my face had regained a normal tint, he was getting dressed, and tossed me my clothes from last night. "Here, you can get dressed, I'll bring you breakfast in a while". I stood up to get dressed, mumbling about how I was perfectly capable of getting by myself, but realized I couldn't stand. In addition to having spent a night with my worst enemy, I also couldn't walk. There went all my plans of escape.