How it all started

transcend
/tranˈsɛnd,trɑːnˈsɛnd/
verb
surpass (a person or achievement).
"he doubts that he will ever transcend Shakespeare"
That's what aiga always wanted, he never found beyblade fun, that's why he always pushed himself beyond his limits, he wanted to be the strongest, to surpasse everyone, this obsession with perfection and to truly be unbeatable made him go a path that no blader should have, he never listened to anyone telling him it's wrong, not even shu kurenai himself, why don't they understand? He never wanted to have fun, he never found beyblade fun, he just wanted to be strong, running through the dread towers walls, aiga was mad, just mad, not only did valt beat Hyde, but he also became stronger, this angered him, he stopped running, he was tired, all the effort he put in, all that pain he felt, it was all for nothing, and valt aoi, by just smiling and having fun, beat that stupid prince with shark teeth, and also got back his title, it wasn't even faire!
Aiga was frustrating in how he can get stronger, he needs something that will work, he trained, he got upgrades, he pushed himself  beyond his limits almost all the time but nothing was working, what is he missing?
"You seem to be in a bad mood"
Aiga looked, it was phi, someone strong enough to be able to destroy beys, he witnessed it himself, the destruction of a friends bey, vice leopard.
"What do you want?"
Phi smiled, not just a ordinary smile, a sadistic smile.
"You seem to have issues with yourself"
Aiga looked at phi angered.
"I don't have problems with myself!"
Phi came closer which made aiga tense.
"You always pushed yourself beyond your limits, but it doesn't seem to work, how about this? You become my student or apprentice, and i will give you all the power you want!"
Aiga looked to the ground not sure what to do, yeah he want to become stronger but what's the price he willing to pay to make that happens.
" I don't want to"
Phi came closer to just a few meters away from the red blader.
"Why is it because of the price? The only thing you will abandon are your weak friends, your sister, and everyone that's never understood you."
Phi was right, the price wasn't that high yet for him it is.
Without realizing it, phi took his hands,  and lifted him up looking at him his sclerae turning black for a split second.
"You never understood what you really want, do you want power? or to just stay a shadow to valt, nothing but a stepping stone to the next generation? I know what you want and i will grant it for you what else do you need?"
Aiga looked extensively unsure, he wants to be strong, but at the same time he just doesn't want to abandon everyone.
"Those conflicting emotion are the reason your like this, you never understood how to stop those emotions, let me help you..."
Phi said as his dark aura rises, aiga was struggling at this point to get out of his grip, but it was too late the dark resonance infected his already corrupted resonance, he screamed as his own resonance was corrupted even further, as he was screaming, a mark had appeared on his left hand, after a while of struggle, he fell unconscious, phi looked, his sclerae turning white.
"Don't worry child, just a matter of time until you finally rebirth, to transcend, and i will be the one who will be looking forward to that."
Phi held the boys unconscious body and walked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" he went missing!"
Toko looked absolutely horrified.
"He disappeared after we talked to him..."
"Why didn't you report to the police!"
"We were in the dread tower, that tower in located in a isolated area!"
"Then call the police now! Aren't we in a non isolated area!"
"Well-"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!"
the two arguing stopped, it has been a few days, after aiga was reported missing, valt said it migh have been Astem, but shu destroyed the snake pit back in Mexico a day prior, this entire weekend shu has been nearly going mad, fubuki calming him down, and valt coming up with more theories that are making fubuki's efforts useless.
"How about calming down, get some ice-cream and-"
"See a innocent blader turn into a weapon?"
Ranjiro looked at fubuki who was looking completely done with his life.
"Other than valt being a theorist, the only thing we're doing is me being sarcastic and you being completely utterly useless."
"At Least i'm trying to calm you guys down"
"Excuse me I'm the one who's stopping shu from returning to his red eye phase!"
"Wait!"
Everyone looked at valt
"We haven't checked the entirety of the dread tower."
"Not that place again."
Shu has already got up and puled out his phone.
"No were not going to go-"
Shu glared at ranjiro.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A pair of cyan eyes woke up, he was unsure how he got there, he got up, and looked around the room, he was about to get out of the bed until.
"You woke up already."
He frightened up a little.
"You are not in a good shape to even walk."
The boy stopped and looked, he wasn't felling anything in fact he doesn't even know how to feel.
"Go back to rest, you need to be in perfect condition to be able to get discharged."
The boy laid on the bed as he slept.
"Phase 1 complete, let phase 2 start"
Reminder this is just a story I won't be working on that much, this is just for fun, so expect slow updates, also the chapters are going to be longer, so expect extremely slow updates. Hope you enjoyed