Work out (fluff)

Y/N's POV
I smiled as casita let me in "gracias casita" I happily walked in and waved to the Madrigals, I see everyone but my favourite Madrigal...Luisa...I pouted and Mirabel seemed to notice, immediately knowing what was wrong and she whispered to me "Lu is in her room" with a wink. I blushed a little and nodded whispering "thanks Mirabel" and then I hurriedly went up the stairs and knocked on her door but there was no answer huh...weird.

I shrugged and walked in anyway and smiled seeing my wonderful girlfriend Luisa, sat on her bench (A/N AHAHAHAHA YOU CAN TELL I DO NOT WORK OUT) her back towards me, lifting some weights, she must really be in the zone I laughed a little to myself and walked toward her.

I stood behind her and went up on my tip toes even with her sat down she's still too tall for me I covered her eyes and asked in a sing-song voice "guess whoooo"

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
Luisa seemed startled for a second but as soon as she heard Y/N's voice she immediately smiled "hmm I don't know...is it my wonderful girlfriend?" she asked teasingly "might be" she laughed and Lu pulled her hands down gently and turned and faced her "well would you look at that...I was right" Luisa smirked "now come here beautiful" she gently grabbed Y/N by the waist and immediately pulled her in for a kiss, smiling as Y/N wrapped her arms around her neck (A/N ID LOVE TO DO THIS HAVE ME MUMMY LU 😍).

Finally pulling away for air, Luisa lifted Y/N's chin up with her hand "hey...I missed you" the strong woman whispered lovingly. Y/N smiled "I missed you too but...Luisa baby it's only been a day since we saw each other" she giggled. "One minute away from you is too long" Luisa said with a smile and Y/N just rolled her eyes playfully with a smile "you sap" she joked teasingly pushing Lu's face away stopping the strong woman from kissing her giggling as she pouted.

"Sooo working out again I see" Y/N commented, Luisa nodding "yep gotta stay strong" she said "well do you think you could maybe stop your work out for today?" Y/N asked with a pout and Luisa smiled a little "I'm sorry mi amor but I really want to get this work out done...but I promise as soon as I'm done I'll be all yours" Y/N sighed and sat down on Lu's bed "fine" and watched her girlfriend do her work out. She then saw Luisa in a plank position on the ground, getting ready to do some push ups. Y/N suddenly smirked getting a brilliant idea "wait Lu" she started as she got up off the bed "get up a sec" Luisa got up raising her eyebrow in confusion as she did so "what is it mi amor?" she asked but Y/N didn't answer, she just lay down on her back in Lu's spot "okay now go do your push ups". The strong woman didn't seem to understand but she went down doing her first push up and-she blushed a little as she got a peck on the lips. It finally clicked into Luisa's brain what her lover's idea was "What-ohhhh".

Luisa wasn't a massive fan of push ups but she thought she might enjoy this way.

Every time she'd go down, Luisa would be met with Y/N's soft lips on hers and at first they were just pecks, but after about 10 it soon turned into a make out until they ran out of breath and then Luisa would go back up and came back down to Y/N's lips asap.

After a very intense make out session at the 100th push up, Y/N looked up at her lover smiling and panting slightly "100 push ups...wow Lu...that was a good work out huh?" Luisa nodded, both of them standing up "yeah it was...but I've thought of an even better work out" she flirted. Now it was Y/N to be confused-before she quickly understood and bit her lip a little something that Lu loooved to see Y/N do "oh yeah? And what's that?" The strong woman smirked "Oh I think it'll be easier if I just show you" she winked before swiftly picking Y/N up bridal style, taking her over to her bed and gently tossing her onto the bed and leaning over her, moving closer towards her and suddenly she whispered in Y/N's ear seductively "I should work out with you more often...."
••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY THAT LAST PART WAS SLIGHT CRINGE IK BUUUUT OH WELL

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS QUICK LITTLE ONESHOT & REMEMBER IM TAKING SUGGESTIONS FLUFF AND SMUT SO WHATEVER IDEA YOUVE GOT ILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE HEARTS DESIRE MY LOVLIES 😉✨