Free for the night

Ka'Zara
It is 8:00 at night Daylen is still not home I know he said he was working late but this is crazy. I mean this is the third time this week. I know he has a big company but you can at least make time for me. Even when he is home he is on his phone.

It's exhausting just seating around. That's is why I'm going out with some friends to let lose and have fun. Plus I deserve it because of how hard I been working. This week alone I have made 80k with my Real estate and interior design business.  So I'm going to celebrate. This is normal when it comes to months but in two weeks. It's been the best. I wanted Daylen to come and celebrate but I couldn't even tell him cause he wasn't home and every time I called he hit me with the "I love you but I'm in a meeting text".

Like if you text me that you could have texted me a yes baby or just text me in a meeting. Shit I don't know anything but that. It is what it is. With him I've learned to just let shit like that slide of me. Which is why I'm going out.
"Hell yea." I said kissing my reflection and walking out the bathroom naked.

    It is just me here so might as well. I don't know what I'm going to wear. I want to be sexy as fuck. I haven't  been feeling sexy lately but I'm going to look the part. Especially since we are going to a half and half club. It's half bdsm and half vanilla.
So outfit of choice is very fitting.

After putting on something so sexy. I put on my shoes and grab my purse. Right when I was putting my watch on a horn was blown. I walk out and lock the doors. My two bestie Jakaria and Mateo. Jakaria seating in the car waving as Mateo opens the door for me and I get in.

"Hiii people." I say smiling. I'm so glad I'm finally able to let loose. Maybe it was time to do the same thing Daylen is doing. Which is staying out but I'm going to have fun I mean I deserver it. Don't I?

"So I was thinking we go to Rush and we go to the rage part of it."Mateo said as he started to drive putting his hand on Jakaria's thigh. They are only in a submissive and dominant relationship. At least that's what they tell themselves. Cause most doms and subs who are not anything more just leave it in the bedroom unlike them.

"I... I don't know bout that one. I'm still in a relationship and I don't know if that would be ok." I said fixing my watch on my wrist. "Fine you better be glad your my friend I would have left you." Jakaria said. I don't know why she lying she knows I don't really don't drink so she gone leave me anyway with no worries. "You are lying but ok." I said rolling my eyes.

She just laughs. Thank My lord that the club is not far. We pull up and I hop out ready to get started. We all walk towards the front of the club and go start in. They called in advance so we just walk in. Kira aka jakaria pulls me to the VIP section. As Mateo is getting our drinks. "Want to dance?" Kira ask me. " Yea let's go." I said getting up.

I walk to the middle of the dance floor. Don't stop by Meghan was playing. "Bitchhh this my shitt." I said as I started tweaking on her. I know my dress probably is riding up but I don't care. Kira grabbed my hips sliding her hand up and down my thigh.

"Mm If you where not married I fuck you like the little slut you are. " Kira purred in my ear. Her hand went under my dress as she turned me around. I let out a breath. She started to rub my clit. I let out a small moan making her move her fingers Kira smiles "You like when I touch your touched deprived pussy don't you slut." She said.

"Kira I have a husband." I said trying to pull away. She dose a come here motion pulling me towards her. "Fuck Kira I am married." I said. "I don't think you are anymore." Mateo says out of no where. I turned around as Kira pulls out her fingers.

"What you mean." I said mugging him a little. He turns my head to a man and a woman kissing lustfully.  When they finally pull away I see who it is I turned my head away from the fast as hell.

This stupid bitch. I grab my phone and call him. I saw him pick his phone up out of his pocket and looked at me calling him. When he saw who was calling he declined it. "Ighttt bettttt!!!!" I said I grab my friends hands and go to the bar and order three shots of vodka. I pass one to Mateo and the other two Kira. "Now it's time for me to plan my revenge and be the bad bitch I am."

I said over the music as I throw my head back taking the shot. "So now can we go to the Rage." Kira said whining. Rage is the back part of Rush. It's the sex part of it. Where people in bdsm can go to play. "Yea we can I'll be sure to take pictures." I said smirking.

I push my boobs up as I walk to the dark blue door in the back bye the bathroom. I pull out my purple choker to show that I'm a submissive. "Yesss bestie." Kira said putting on her choker and wrist band to show she is a switch. Then Mateo has his wrist band which shows he is a dom.

"Hi Can we go in." I ask the guards that are at the door. "Yea of course. Let them in." I heard someone say behide us. I looked behind us and see a tall brown skinned man. He had two different colored eyes. Milk chocolate skinned. I just wanted to like his fucking skin. He had a muscle build up. 

"Are you going to stare or go in with your friends babygirl." He said walking up towards me. Our chest pushing against each other. Causing a spark throw my body to my heart and pussy. I bite my lip as I feel wetness down there. I squeeze my legs and turned around seeing that my friends where already gone. Why they leaving me like this they don't even know if the dude gone kill me.

I need someone to play with so I turned around and grabbed his hand pulling him in with me....

Time For a good time.