Relax Your mind

Ka'Zara
We walked down the hall way to the open area. We're a bar and small beds are and then the stage. I pull us to the bar. "How may i help you pretty lady." The bartender smiles at me. I giggle but stop when I feel someone against my back. Tattooed arms wrap around my waist tightly. "Mm Yea can I get a Margarita."I say feeling the hand on my waist losses up meaning he's not mad.

"Do you want something baby."  I say sweetly turning my head slightly. "Scotch on the rocks." He says to the bartender as he keeps his eyes on me.  I keep eye contact as I hear the waiter hum as they move away.

"So what brings you to this club." I say turning around all the way around in his arms. "Princess I own this club..." he says with a smirk. Damn I bagged my self the owner. "I also came with my best friend. Why are you here?" He ask me leading me to a bar stool. "Well I had a big deal that I landed for my company and I wanted to celebrate. That and I found out my husband is cheating on me." I said in a nonchalant way even tho it kind of hurts.

I see that his face kind of had pity on it. So I changed the subject. "Sooo anyway what's your name." I ask as the bartender comes and gives us our drinks. "Aw thank you." I said with a smile as they walk away.

"My names Omar King-stone." He said looking down at me with a smile. "My name Ka'Zara."
I said turning my body towards him. I push my body against. I'm not gone lie I been wet ass fuck from the looks he gives me and his voice.

"So is the only club you own or.." I ask trying to make conversation. I'm not one to rush into things so having a conversation with him is actually easing my mind if we end up having sex. "No it isn't but this is one of my favorite." He said downing his drink. "So you're into bdsm or you just wanted a safe place for the community?" I asked taking sips of my drink and giving him attention.
"Both. I am a dom and I want the community to have a safe place." He said smiling and putting his hand on my thigh squeezing it. Ughhh that got damn smile. "What type are you. You know cause I have to ask.." I said giving a side eye. "Why do you have to ask?" He said "To make sure you can take me of course . Look Mr.Owner, I like my shit deep and hard. The tempo doesn't matter. I want dirty sex/talk. I want to be fuck like a slut but kissed like you love me." Looking in his eyes I get off the seat and get in his face. "Can you do that?" I asked. He honestly looked shocked but I put my hand on his dick. That seemed to take him out of it.

  Before I know it I'm pushed up against the bar with a hand around my neck. "Don't do that shit." He said in my ear. Smiling I bite his neck while squeezing his dick. He groans. "Don't do what.Omar.. Touch you... tease you" I said he didn't say anything. I reach in side his pants and start to plam his member. "Come on Omar..." I say Teasing him. "You got to speak up. Mm maybe I should be your dom." I said biting into his neck a little harder and making it last longer.

He let out a loud groan banging on the bar. Startling me and other that where around that I just realized where there. He picked me up.  Tossing me over his shoulder. My dress coming up. "Omar Bad boyyy." I say still messing with him while trying to cover my ass. SMACK** "Shut that shit up. We just meet and you already testing me." He said giving me a nothing smack.   He walked us towards the elevator. The elevator goes to the elite floor. With all of the different rooms that resemble places. For people who role play then it's the rooms for private play. The elevator opened and he stepped in  pressing a number then putting me down as soon as the doors were closed.

He turned around to me and walked me into the wall. "What." I said looking him in the eye. "You're a brat." He said bending down and leaning over me. "Nah you just can't handle me." I said "Don't do that." He said grabbing my throat. "See here you go again "stop doing that". Doing what?" I said. "Teasing me. Cause once I show you how I want to handle you ain't shit gone be funny. So unless you want to add to your punishment  more I suggest you keep that pretty fucking mouth close especially when we inter the room. Got it." I looked away from him. Pouting. He pulled my hair pushing me closer to him and making me look at him. "Got it?" He said. "Got it Sir." I said He let me go as the door opens we get out and  walk towards the back rooms. Omar grabs me pushing me into one of the rooms. Locking the door he slowly steps

"Babygirl You don't know how bad I want to fuvk you up. Fuck you like I love and hate you but if I do baby.....trust me there's is no stop?" He says his arms on either side of me as he bites the top of my ear.  "Yes I want that I need it.Please." I said grinding my bottom part against his dick. Im staring in his eyes as we have a small stare down. "Fine baby you asked for it." Omar said pushing me towards him tightly. I giggle and smile at him putting my hands on his chest.

"Can I kiss you sir." I ask looking at his lips now. He didn't even answer before I felt lips on mine. I felt sparks making me moan. His touch set my skin on fire. Making me wish were closer then this. He then picks me up and put my on the bar counter his lips not leaving mine. He try's to get slip his tongue in my mouth but I deny access. I smirk into the kiss but let out a small moan when he slaps my thigh.

He takes that as a chance to adds tongue. His tongue wrapping round mine. The kiss got way more sloppy and hot. The desire to feel his skin more was overwhelming. I break the kiss and started to unbutton his shirt.

He caught my hand when I was on the third button. "Baby we need to take this some where else." He said picking me up and started to walk upstairs too the more advanced room.

We get up there he opens the door by putting his wrist band on the little lock. I put my neck towards it so it can scan my collar so it can tell what my kinks are. We get in the lights come on the club knows I hate red so the lights are blue.

"Mmm not the color red huh." He said seating me on the ground I get into sub space and get into my submissive pose. My head was up high with my hands behind my back with my legs apart and my boobs poked out. The dress was kind of riding up show my blue lace panties. He smirked at me. "Well trained I love it."  He said smiling leaning down kissing my lips. I lean in as he try to pull away I was about to grab him but he stopped me. "You are doing good don't move out of that pose." He said hitting my thighs. I whine poking my lip out. Omar chuckles at me  as he go to the little tablet on the wall. He looks at my kinks.

"Mmm we have a lot in common. Besides one thing I never did before body writing." He said smirking. He walks to the wall of toys. "Strip!" He says with his back towards me. I get up and started to strip taking my  dress and underwear off.  I get on the bed this time in the same pose. He turns around with a few toys and started to walk,

"I would blind fold you but I want you to see everything." He said walking to me grabbing my chin. I was mesmerized. His eyes had locked me in.  By this time we where facing each other and he was all the way on the bed. His eyes told me short stories that I wanted to know the full version of. I felt like I knew him and we didn't even know each other. He picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Your so fuckin gorgeous. Not pretty not fine gorgeous." He said grabbing my face.I crashed my lips onto him not wanting .  Omar kissed back with the same amount of emotions.  I wrap my arm around his neck ass I start to play in hair while kissing him. "Stand up." Omar said. I get up he takes off his clothes. He wakes to the pile of toys and put a vibrating cock ring on his dick. "Fuckk." I said knowing over simulation is coming.

"I want you on the bed face down as up staring in the mirror above the bed." He said. I nod getting back on the bed. I arch my bed as I look up at the mirror. I see my ass in the air and Omar be hind me. He climbed on the bed putting his face to my pussy and ass. I felt his hot breath as he pushes my legs apart more.

I try to push my hips back. So I could feel his mouth on me. He held my hips before he started to lick my lips. He lets go of my hips and spreads my lips apart as he sticks his tongue inside. Licking gently but fast. I close my eyes letting out a moan. I Heard a busing sound before I know it I let out a loud scream as he places the vibrator on my clit.  My eyes shot open as I moan out. I could tell he had it on high. My body loved it. Another turned on as he then placed that one in my ass. He pulls it out then slam it into me. "Fuckkkk." I screamed out. "I love how you sound. Now let's see if you can stand up." He said Pulling me up off the bed. Every move sent waves of pleasure through me. He walks me ove to the standing minor.

When I looked at my self my skin was marked,my hair was a mess and the best part was my juices strolling down my leg. "You see this?" He said coming behind me with a marker. He smiles at me before he started to write on me. When he pulled way I saw all of the words he wrote. Omar's princess,Cum slut,tight holes,he wrote slap me on my ass. It wasn't a lot but I liked it. God I'm so kinky sorry. My thoughts get clouded when the vibratiors get turned on making me realize they were off before.