Itto x Gorou Part 1

Characters:

-Gorou 18 y.o

-Hina 18 y.o

-Itto 19 y.o

.

.

.

.

.

Gorou has been in love with one of his childhood friends, Itto. He has had a crush on Itto since he was 8 years old. He always goes to his house to play with him, but also because he likes to see him being a big dummy.

Today is Wednesday, and it is actually Itto's 20th birthday. Gorou spent the whole yesterday just to find him the perfect gift for his 'best friend'. He even went as far as going to Mondstadt just to get him the famous Dandelion wine. Gorou went all out this time as he plans something even bigger for Itto by the end of the day.

(I hope Itto will like these..)

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At Arataki Estate, 11:00 AM

"Gorou! Good to see you again my buddy!! How's your family been??" Itto runs and embraces Gorou tightly.

*Blushed*

 "Uh, my family is fine! Oh, Happy 20th Birthday Itto! I brought you some presents." Gorou pushes Itto slowly so he can breathe a bit and is able to show him some of the gifts he brought.

"Oh Cool! Thanks a bunch!! You can place those inside while I show you my new Onikabuto figurines i got from my father!" Itto holds Gorou's hand and brings him to his room.

*blush intensifies*

They both now sit on the floor with a big cake with the words 'Happy Birthday Big Boy!!' on it. Gorou sits across the table, his cheeks are so warm and red, he takes a glance or two to Itto who is preparing the plates and the knife.

This morning's birthday celebration is only for two of them as at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, Arataki-san has already planned a grand party for his eldest son. Therefore, Gorou uses this golden opportunity for him to be able to give his biggest surprise.

"By the way, Gorou.. Um.. may I ask, how is your sister, Ms Hina doing right now? Is she doing ok? Will she come to my birthday party later in the afternoon too?" Itto scratches his head, feeling flustered.

"Oh, um.. Yea she said she will try her best to come as well. She may need to meet some commissioners, so just in case, she asked me to hand your birthday gift on her behalf."

"OH,REALLY?" Itto quickly takes the present from Gorou's hand with excitement and sparkles in his eyes.

Gorou can't help it but feeling hurt and jealous. For the past 3 weeks, he has been observing Itto's behavior every time he mentions his sister's name. Itto looks like a big puppy who is falling in love with his sister. Every time they meet, Hina is going to be the first person that pops up in his mind.

Gorou clenches his palms, looking down to his thighs, to make sure that no tears will fall out and Itto will notice it.

"Woahhhhh Ms Hina gave me a beautiful comb! I will treasure this forever and bring this anywhere with me all the time!"

"That's good to hear Itto.." Gorou smiles softly.

"Hey, do you want to continue the celebration before opening my presents?"

"Sure!"

And they both sing happily, although Gorou is still thinking about those..

Part 2 coming soon!