Itto x Gorou Part 6

HELLO EVERYONE!! Booboo is here and I'm finally back with the new chapter!! T^T

I'm sorry for being on hiatus for quite some time due to my school work.. BUT NOW IM HERE HOHOHOH :> I really appreciate everyone's good responses and support! It gives me so much motivation to finish this series. But of course, I will still try my best to make it interesting for you to stay tuned on this series hehe. I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter too and happy reading!! ILY <3

WARNING!!! THERE WILL BE A REALLY SHORT PART OF NSFW SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, JUST SKIP! I WILL BOLD THE WARNING SO DUN WORRY!

Short story

Pairing: Itto x Gorou

(For context, Itto will be the young master from one of the most influential families in Inazuma. Gorou's family too. Miss Hina here will be as his twin sister :>)

Characters:

-Gorou 18 y.o

-Hina 18 y.o

-Itto 20 y.o

-Ayato and Thoma 20 y.o

-Kokomi 18 y.o

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah! Um.. it's ok! I will deal with it by myself! Hahaha..ha.. I will just go to the toilet real quick, so you just sleep and don't worry about me! Good night and have a nice dream Gorou." Itto quickly goes out of the bed and stands up. He doesn't forget about the goodnight kiss for his beloved before settling on his member all by himself in his toilet.

(Short summary for those who skipped the previous chapter for gud reason :> : Itto and Gorou went back to Itto's house to get closer 'physically' but they had to stop due to Gorou not mentally prepared yet and Itto understood that so he had to deal the rest by himself :,>)

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,At Inazuma International Airport, 6 AM

"Are you sure you wanna go now? He still hasn't arrived here yet." Hina helps Gorou to carry some of his items.

"It's ok, I know he is tired from yesterday."

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday? What did you guys do?"

"Oh, um..No-nothing special! We were just.. Uh.. oh! We were just looking around Inazuma cuz Itto wanted to help me buy some stuff to bring overseas..hehhe" He laughs nervously while scratching his head.

"Hmmmm? Are you sure it's just that?" Hina smirks and looks at him playfully.

"Wha? Yes, I am sure! Why would you even think of anything else,huh?" Gorou starts to turn and walk away from his sister towards the check in point.

She is slowly catching up with him and immediately hugs his left arm,"Well...your sister who has a really good eyesight just happened to go back earlier yesterday and she happened to see someone who was walking really slowly with such a messy appearance" She is giggling.

"Anddddd, I saw that you had some.. Ahem..'love marks' on your neck hehehe"

"What?! How did you-" Gorou instantly covers his neck that has Itto's work of art there. He is red as tomato right now :>