Chapter 2: Fighting Ganser

Lux arrived at the Hallowed Bastion with Mormo, who looked around the area before speaking.

Mormo: Where do you think Lloyd will appear??

Lux shrugs in silence until he sees a figure in red from afar, who he chased while clearing through monsters and people in his way.

Lux then saw the figure enter a room, which he enters and saw a young man with brown eyes along with spiky brown hair.

He wears a long-sleeved red shirt with multiple metallic dots at the front, and black jeans, which are held up by suspenders. At the collar of his shirt, a long white fabric is fitted in the front of the collar and hangs from both sides of the collar and matching red gloves.

The young man then talks to Lux

???: Who are you??

Mormo speaks.

Mormo: Are you Lloyd...??

The man named Lloyd speaks to Mormo.

Lloyd: Yeah, that's me. How do you know?? Are you one of Ganser's thugs?!

Lux: You're wrong-!!

Lloyd drew both swords on his waist and points one at Lux.

Lloyd: If it's a fight you want then its a fight you get!!

Lux drew the rapier on the back of his waist and prepares his fighting stance.

Lux: Very well. I'll accept your challenge. Mormo, stand off to the side.

BGM: Blazing!

Mormo nods before flying off to the side then Lloyd makes the first move, unleashing a combo of Artes while Lux goes on the defensive until he parries Lloyd's last attack.

Lloyd smiled after standing up on his feet.

Lloyd: You're pretty good.

Lux: Same to you but...

Lux takes a deep breath as he released a pillar of white colored mana, surprising Lloyd at what he just saw.

BGM: Kishuu - Yasuharu Takanashi

Lloyd: What the...?!

Mormo: So that's Lux's mana...??

Lux exhales as the mana pillar disappears then prepares his fighting stance again.