Smile

Mark POV

How many times have I seen her smiling at that idiot? He's wrong for her. He won't understand how to treat her right. I want to be near her but I can't. Not right now she doesn't like me very much. I'm  going to change that.

"Hey man, what up?"
I turned around to see my stupid friend Cody. I dislike him so much but I need to act normal. 
" Nothing man. I was wondering, when is your sister having that party?"
"Ally mentioned something along the lines of this weekend. You know how she gets. But since Amelia might come, she might just have a sleep over."

I spaced out alot when  he talks  but when he mentions  Amelia, I paid attention. So they might have a sleepover...
This works out perfectly with my plan.
"Yeah,she just wants to do a whole good-bye celebration. I..."
Hold a fucking minute. Is Jordan touching her arm. No fucking way!!! Why isn't she telling him to get away, to not touch her. I was getting mad. No one !!!!! should ever touch her she's mine and only mine.
".......So do you "
"Do I what " this stupid shit keeps talking can't he tell I don't care

"Mark are u listening to me" he said rolling his eyes" like I was saying since my sister is having that sleep over do you just want to play video games and then just crash at my house I promise Ally friends wouldn't bother us.
"Yeah no problem I don't have to work so its fine"
"Cool man. i'll see you after class "
"Yeah whatever"

The first 5 periods were boring. The only thing that I could think about was how Jordan touch Aria. And she didn't seem disgusted with his touch. If anything she seem to like it. Just thinking about it got me mad but it's okay when Amelia  finally falls in love with me. She wouldn't even thing about Jordan
"Hahahaahaha I could always just get rid off him hahahaahaha then she'll be mine " I said to myself
I heard the most beautiful voice behind me say "Hello Mark , how was your weekend"
I couldn't believe it my angel was talking to me .
"I....Umm......ittttt was" stop being a wuss and answer it already she'll think your weird and she'll never talk to you
" It was umm good how about your's Amelia"
She just smile at me. I wanted to believe it was a bigger smile that she gave to jack
" I had a very good weekend I went to the mall with Ally.you know Ally right ??"
" Yeah I know her. She is Cody's little sister right "
" Yeah well you she told me she kinda like you but I promised her I wouldn't tell you anything. But I was wondering do you like her?"
Can she really not tell that I don't give a fuck about the Millers, or anyone of that matter. I. Love. Her. Just. Her
But if this helps me get close to her then I must do anything
" You know she's Cody's sister I wouldn't ,couldn't do that Cody"
" What if I told you Cody had no problem with you dating her"
" I don't know Amelia."
come on, I just play a a big rule don't date you bros sister. I don't care that Cody isn't my friend but come on I don't want to date her. "it's just that I never saw her like that maybe I did before but she's Cody's little sister, I know if it was my sister I would be angry at him"
She was silent after that she simply smile and turn around not wanting to continue this conversation
It kill me to know that I was the one that couldn't man up and tell her it was her who I care about, who I obsess. About.

Hey guys what's up so this is my first story

I know there might be some grammar problem but ill fix it once I'm done with the story

What do you guys think?

Until next time my friends

P.s I don't mind if you guys critique this story just no rude comments okay