Part 11, "why aren't you two dating yet?"

I wake up to techno watching TikTok. With out him seeing I look over and see a thirst trap of ME?? I watch as he smiles, likes it and continues scrolling.

Y/n- "wow"
Techno-"heh!?! Since when we're you awake?"
Y/n-" just woke up"
Techno-"oh okay...wanna go down stairs?
Y/n-" mmm sure"

Once we walk down stair. Bad sees us and gasp then skeppy sees us, soon enough most of the adults notice us, we start get bombarded with questions

Bad-" so um what on your neck y/n?"
Y/n-" what?"
Phil-" yeah what on your neck?"
Wilbur-" care to explain?" He point to his neck where my hickey was.

SHIT I FORGOT TO COVER IT! Now it looks weird because techno has one hickey while I have like 4.

Y/n- "heh yeahhh so um what for breakfast?"
Dream-" wtf is on your neck?"
Puffy-" guys we all know what it is, the real question is why aren't you two dating yet?"

I look over at techno, we both make eye contact wondering the same thing. But we both shrug it off and walk to the kitchen to get food...

"why aren't you two dating yet?" "why aren't you two dating yet?" Why aren't we dating yet... hmm I'm not sure to be honest. Do I even like him in that way?

We grab some eggs, ham and toast. I start cooking the eggs and ham for me and techno then I see a line of people waiting for food. Ughhhh

Y/n-" techno will ya get some more eggs, ham, and toast?"
Techno-" yeah sure"

Once I finish making food it was 9 on the dot and i woke up at 7:45. Jeez these people need to learn how to fend for themselves. I go and grab my phone from upstairs and change into some sweat pants and a white crop top that had a photo of LA and says "Las Angeles." I lay down on the couch, scrolling through TikTok.

Techno comes and sits down next to me, he lifts up my head, making my rest my head on his lap. I look up at him, he smiles at me and continues to play with my hair. Heh...what did I do to deserve him, he's just so perfect.

I continue to watch TikTok and slowly I fall asleep.
________________________________
(Short techno's POV)
She fell asleep on my lap. Don't move don't move don't move. Don't wake her up. She looks so perfect and peaceful.

Wilbur -" hey techno wanna-"
Techno-"shhh"
Wilbur-"sorry I'll tell you later" he says in a hushed voice

He walks away quietly, soon later then ask if they can stream in the living room to play Mario kart on the big tv. I tell them go ahead but be quiet. I start to get tired so I lay down with y/n.
________________________________
(Wilbur POV 😆)
Me, Phil, Karl, sapnap, tommy, tubbo, and ranboo we're playing Mario kart. Midway through stream chat finally notices techno's and y/n's legs in the corner.
________________________________
User 4: Who's that
User 1: who is that in the corner
User 8: legs?
________________________________
Wilbur-" do you really want to see who it is chat?"

I read chat and see whole bunch of yes then look over at techno and y/n. Techno was holding y/n Super tight, he looked as if he let her go she would disappear...
I grabbed the camera and face it towards them but making sure their heads weren't on screen. I let chat look at them for about two minutes and then turned it back towards us.

A few minutes later I walked up to them and took a photo, this is some good blackmail hahaha,

Then I hear a soft yawn come from the two sleeping bodies, it was y/n, she sat up and noticed we were playing Mario kart

Then I hear a soft yawn come from the two sleeping bodies, it was y/n, she sat up and noticed we were playing Mario kart. With offended voice she says

Y/n-" how dare you play Mario kart without me"
Wilbur-" you can come join us... oh and we're live by the way"

She leaves Techno and walks over into frame letting chat see her

Y/n- "heyyyyyy guy, so since these knuckleheads decided to play Mario kart without me I'm just gonna join"

And with that she snatches Tommy's controller and sits down next to Karl

Tommy-" HEY THAT MINE"

She looks at him with a deep glare and Tommy decided to accept his fate, letting her use his controller.

Around 11 techno wakes up and joins us. Techno won 10 times and y/n won 10 times. Now they we're doing a one 1v1 to see who the real winner was...

Y/n-"LETS FUCKING GO, HAHA MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN BURN IN HELL!"

Techno just laughs at her happiness.

Wilbur-" okay chat that's all for today, I'll see you in the next stream"

I end the stream then ask

Wilbur- "When will you too just date? You two are perfect for each other"

Y/n and Techno-"..."

________________________________
(techno's POV)
-time skip to later that day-

For some reason I can't get those words out of my head... "when will you two just date" I'm not sure if I want to... does she want to?

Y/n-" let me guess... your thinking about what Wilbur said"
Techno-"um yeah"
Y/n-"heh same... for some reason I can't get those words out of my head..."

After thinking for a bit y/n quickly jumps off the bed.

Y/n-" anyway, I'm going to watch a movie with the girls so I'm probably going to sleep in there."

Techno-" okay have fun"

She look me up and down then leaves, around 10 I decided to stop thinking about what Wilbur said and get some sleep.Slowly without y/n by my side I fall asleep.
________________________________
(A/n)
Good job you read 992 words, make sure you eat, stay hydrated and get some sleep. :)