6

📞
———

"Director Nam speaking." A cheery voice spoke on the other side of the phone as Yoonbin stopped tapping on Dohwan's wooden table. "How can I help?"

"Ah yes this is Cha Yoonbin from Binnie Cha." The sentence hurt to say as the reminder that he had named the shop after himself made himself feel oddly insecure about it every time. "I've reconsidered the deal you wanted to make, the one where you can use our shop for your show thing."

"Oh yes!!" The voice exclaimed happily, his optimism seeming too much for a Friday morning. "I'm glad you reconsidered, when are you available for us to meet."

"To meet?" Yoonbin questioned, eyeing Dowhan who simply shrugged. "Well, I'm free tomorrow." He answered. "We could do morning tea perhaps?"

"Hm let me check if I've got anything on that day." He hummed. "Nope, we could meet at ten if that's not a problem."

"Ten it is then." Yoonbin confirmed.

"Thanks for getting into contact with me, I'm sure this will all go smoothly." Myung said finally before hanging up the phone.

"I don't understand why we couldn't just talk about it over the phone." Yoonbin said as he placed his phone back down on the table.

"Maybe he wanted to make sure there was no understandings." Dowhan gave him solid reasoning, closing the laptop that sat on his lap. "Or that you don't do anything sneaky, you seem to be into that recently."

"I have?"

"I was at Uncle Dodi's yesterday, and I saw you with another guy." Dowhan leaned back. "Traitor."

Yoonbin nodded slowly, smiling as he scooted closer to his friend who had his arms crossed. "Aww did it make you jealous."

"Nah, not really, I was just curious. I didn't know you had other guy friends." Dowhan looked in the distance. "Is he someone I know? He was in a corner and I couldn't really see him."

"I wouldn't call him that yet." Yoonbin sighed. "Why were you there then?"

"I was meeting up with an old friend from middle school. It's always nice to brag about how rich I am to these people." Dowhan said causing Yoonbin to laugh. "Make up for betraying me by buying us some drinks tonight. Invite Haneul and Sara."

"I can't." Yoonbin looked down, a sense of dread as bubbling within him as he remembered what was happening tonight.  "I'm having dinner with my family, the whole family."

"Ah." Dowhan nodded. "Well have fun." He said, knowing well that Yoonbin wasn't going to have fun.

🏢
———

"Are you not going back to the dorm?" Kun asked, as the boys finished their schedule for the day. Their interviews, music shows and extra appearances. Ten was tired and all he wanted to do was lay in bed, and if he wasn't going to get sleep he could at least listen to some music and rest. He turned around, his lips tight as he unclenched his jaw. The whole day he had been unable to get the threats off his mind, faking it for his members and the camera. Myung has been a problem for a while, but he's acted as if it was simply an annoyance.

"I'm confronting Myung." Ten admitted, watching as Kun gulped. Ten has always respected Kun, but he hated the way he tried to help with his issues sometimes. He knows the guy means well, but often times, Ten never asked for his help. "He started threatening me."

"What are you going to do?" Kun asked as he stepped closer to Ten, lowering his voice, knowing well that the SM building hallway wasn't a great place to be having this conversation. "I'm sorry that you've been going through this all alone. You should have told us all this earlier."