UUUHHHH- idk

Y/n's pov:

I started to regain conciseness but didn't open my eyes. I felt. Warm. Like I was being hugged. I felt something moving against my face. And I felt a slight breeze from above. I opened an eye slightly only to see I was in someone's chest I couldn't tell who because I was so close. 'i hope it's killua- i- uh-WAIT WHAT?!?!!' omg did I really just think that. I pushed myself away slightly from the mistery person. And to my surprise (and happiness) it was killua. He was still sound asleep and he looked adorable. His mouth slightly agape, his blue eyes shut, his pale complexion glistening in the morning rays. I blushed beat red when he opened his eyes to find me staring at him. "Morning kitten~" his morning voice was heavenly slightly deeper than his normal tone a slight raspiness that rang through my ears like clouds flying in the sky. I melted upon hearing the young assassin's voice which he quickly took notice of and giggled, "Damn. I knew I was hot but I didn't know I could make you melt." He spoke again giggling once more. I tried to release myself from his grasp but failed he only held on tighter. "Why are you leaving? Stay." Was all that escaped his mouth then the unthinkable. He kissed my forehead. I was shocked I didn't know how to respond. And then as if things couldn't get any worse Gon then walked in the room.

"Hey- OoOoOoOOOoohhhhhhh nvm I'll leave you guys alone." He tried walking out and I squirmed out of killua's grip saying things like 'nonononono it's not what it looks like, Gon stop, aghhh!' killua let me go and I ran after Gon knowing he was gonna tell lerio and kuripika."GUY-" he started to open the door but just as it opened I tackled him to the ground covering his mouth. I'll admit the impact kinda hurt but not as much as it did for Gon, poor thing broke my fall.😅 Lerio and kuripika looked at us like we were crazy...along with everyone else in the room. I looked at Gon under me and heard a muffled " okay okay I'll shut up! Just please get off!" So I removed my hand from his mouth and got up off the spiky haired boy. We both got up off the ground when I heard someone walking towards us I leaned back and saw it was killua he was yawning and rubbing his eye.

"What's going on in here?" He spoke his morning voice fading. I stiffened standing up straight not daring to turn my head to look at killua knowing my face was a tomato.

" Uuuhhh nothing! Nothing at all!" Gon spoke quickly trying to sound confident in his words.

"Mm-hmm whatever. Does anyone know what time it is?" Killua asked.

Lerio checked his watch " uh 6:30am. Why?"

"E-eh? Nope too early I'm going back to bed

"E-eh? Nope too early I'm going back to bed." Killua quickly stated turning and walking back to the room.

"Yeah I'm with kil. I'm going back to sleep." I spoke pissed at the fact Gon tried waking us up that damn early. As I walk back in the room where killua and I slept I saw him staring to lay down. Then he looked sad like he couldn't sleep so I stood over him and asked him what was wrong.

" Eh it's nothing idiot just go hang out with Gon." He said waving me off so I layed down next to him.

"Nah I think I'll stay. Now why can't you sleep?" I retorted.

"It's stupid don't worry about it-just forget it." He was being stubborn.

" KILLUA ZOLDYCK! If you don't tell me what's wrong right now!!!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Fine fine," he sounded defeated, "sleeping with someone else is nice, and I don't think I can go back to sleep without someone in my arms." He mumbled the entire last part but I heard nonetheless. I blushed and turned my head. " See. Stupid." He said as if saying 'i told you so' but I looked back at him dead in the eyes and snuggled up to him. Smiling.

"This can be our thing you know? Friends help friends right?" I spoke softly.

Killua's pov:

Ouch that hurt. I just got friend-zoned. Well maybe one day. At least I know where they stand now. And bonus I got my first friend! (Dumbass doesn't realize him and Gon are friends yet.🤦) I let out a sigh, this is nice, I thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around y/n. Closing my eyes and falling asleep not daring to let go.

Gon's pov:

Dumbasses went back to bed so instead of telling lerio and kuripika I just showed them. Lerios jaw fell to the floor in shock while kuripika closed his eyes and smiled to himself.

A/n: hey sorry this chapter isn't That long but I ran out of things to say or do so yuh. More fluff😝.