(1) A Drunken Hook Up

*giggles and moans* 

Bucky had brought home Zara Ann Sanchez from the party her father threw for his players. 

"Mmm" Bucky said as he got his door unlocked and still kissing her. 

They were both pretty drunk despite her being 20. When they get inside he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to bed. Clothes went flying he slipped on a condom and had his way with her. 

"Oh god yeah! Right there! Oh James!" Zara Ann cried out as he had her legs over his shoulders. 

"You like that baby?" He said as he thrusted hard and fast. 

He flipped her over and began to take her doggy style, pulling her hair and spanking her. He had her seeing stars, even more when she rode him. Bucky tossed the condom in the floor once they finished. 

The next morning..

"Mmm good morning." Zara said when she woke up to see him staring at her. 

"You can't be here..you are Mr Sanchez's daughter." He said 

"I know who I am, and I know who you are too. I've had a thing for you since I was 16 I'm 20 now." She said 

He rolled his eyes, and said "You think you aren't the first girl to say that to me. Zara Ann this can't happen." He said as he got up and pulled on some clothes. 

Zara huffed and got dressed. "You'll be sorry." She said as she left. 

Bucky drank some orange juice from the carton as he thought "No I won't."