(23) My Daisy, My Jay Gatsby

Seven months later,

On September 25th, it was their wedding day. They picked The Great Gatsby as their theme since ut is both of their favorite book and movie. 

Everyone showed up for their wedding day, Olivia helped her sister get ready along with their mom. All the girls had the 1920s hairstyles and feathers going on. 

It was finally time for the ceremony to begin, Cruz and Violet's niece Megan walked down together as the ring bearer and flower girl. 

Steve was Bucky's best man, and Olivia was her matron of honor. When her dad started to bring her down. Bucky was floored when he saw that she cut her hair. Her dad kissed her cheek after he gave her away. 

"Violet, my Daisy you stole my heart and turned my cold heart warm to the idea of love. You are the most amazing loving woman, and I can't wait to spend forever loving you, caring for you and being by your side till its our time to go. You are my soul mate, and the woman of my dreams. We were meant to find each other I truly believe that. I love you my darling." 

"James, my Mr Jay Gatsby, the man I turned from a frog. You are the most scariest adventure I think I have ever been on. But I love it, and I love you. You are the man of my dreams, and sometimes I pinch myself when you tell me things that you like cause it amazes me that you hide it all away. I love you my darling and I'll never stop." 

They exchanged rings and kissed. 

When they got to their reception, their first dance was to "It Had To Be You" by Isham Jones and Gus Kahn it was released in 1924.