Chapter 4

I woke up and got my phone out. I check instagram, twitter, snapchat and Facebook and then put my phone back down. I looked around my room and saw a tray of food on my desk. I got up out of bed and walked over to it. It was an English breakfast, with a note next to it.

'good morning princess, enjoy! -Charlie xx'

I grabbed the tray and waddled back to my bed. I sat down with my tray on my lap and switched the tv on. I ate my breakfast and went into my bathroom. I got into the shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and washed my body. I got out and wrapped my towel around me and opened the door which opened into my room. I walked into my room to see Charlie picking up the used tray. "O-oh I'm I'm sorry I was just getting the tray-" "it's okay Charlie." I smirked. He nodded and picked up the tray. He looked at me from head to toe and bit his lip. "Charlie!" I smirked. "Sorry." He giggled running out of my room. I dried and straightened my hair and chose my outfit. I put on a short sleeved burgundy crop top, a black short skirt and black high heels. I put on a choker and a bracelet and did my make up. I put on dark red lipstick to almost match the top. I walked downstairs and leondre ran up to me. "We're going to Thorpe Park tomorrow!!!!" He said screaming in my ear. "You sound like a child." I said. "Well I'm sorry for staying young!" He said, folding his arms. I laughed. I sat down on the sofa and got out my phone. I answered a few dms and liked some photos on Instagram and Charlie sneaked up behind me and locked my phone. "Charlie!" I screamed. I sighed and got up. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink. "What are we doing today?" I asked Leondre. "Nothing." He said. "Okay" I said and threw off my heels. "Where's the Nutella?" Leo said wandering around. "Ally where's the Nutella?" He almost shouted. "Where is it?!" He shouted, walking around the kitchen. "On the table" I said and pointed. "Where?!" He screamed. "There!" I said pointing again. "Oh." He said and opened it. I grabbed a jar and grabbed some nerds and walked into the living room.