Summer doesnt look that bad anymore Chapter: 3

Hey guys So I'm thinking about adding a new character....... :3)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

💘PEYTONS POV💘

"How could he be gone, I was down stairs for ten minutes." I said to my self while getting ready for the beach.

I always went to the beach when i was sad. it was like getting away from all the drama, life's problems, just anything you would want to get away from.
I slid on my yellow bikini and white shorts. for some odd reason my hair looked darker. probably bc the sun helps lighting my hair and since Blake has been gone for the past three weeks I don't know how to handle myself. I know he cheated on me but, I really did love him.
I thought he loved me too until I read his suicide note.

"Dear peyton, as soon as you left the room I had to quickly write this note. I want to say I don't deserve you. I don't think we were ever gonna last, we were the school hottys, to say that we would be together forever makes us sound stupid. populars date populars, that's how it is. but when I met emma, I thought she was the one. I think you know already but I cheated on you. oops. so this is the way I want to say sorry for what I did to you....." and after his letter he was there hanging from my celling fan.

If I wasn't so slow with talking to my mom he would still be here. yeah I knew that he cheated on me, but I thought I loved him. it's cray the way he makes me feel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laid my towel on the sand and opened my beach bag grabbing out the sun tan lotion, and applying some to my legs, arms, and stomach.

"Need some help with that?" Said a gorgeous dirty blonde.

"Aw thank you." I said handing the guy my lotion and rolling over to my stomach removing my straps so I wouldn't get tan lines.

"You very trust worthy to someone you don't know, aye I could be a pedophile for all you know" he said sarcastically.

"I only trust people who give off good vibes" I said Turing my head to look at him and winking slightly

Just because Blake is gone and knowing he never truly loved me might not be such a bad thing, I should come to the beach more often.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes, what did you think of Peytons new little crush :)))) <3 remember to vote, follow and comment new ideas, share this book. I would love to get 700 reads like the old seeing you.