Chapter #1

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

It was a sunny morning, Kendo was hanging out with her friends while talking about many things together.

"Have you seen the movie I recommended that time?" Reiko asked who was sitting on her stool while resting her chin on her hand.

"Yeah, I also invited Pony to come watch with me because you said the film would give me goosebumps, it turned out to be far from what I expected" Setsuna answered Reiko's question with a smile.

"What are your expectations?! The film managed to make me unable to sleep for 3 days!" Pony protested Setsuna's response to the movie they were talking about with annoyance and fear.

"Oh come on, even if I were the main character in the film I could annihilate that monster easily!" Setsuna said.

"No wonder Pony, she's Setsuna" continued Kinoko while eating the lunch she should have eaten when lunch time arrived.

Kendo hears their every conversation, occasionally she chuckles when they say something funny. Kendo's gaze shifted when she heard the voice she always waited for every morning.

"Good morning all!" Greeted Tetsutetsu excitedly as he opened the classroom door and went inside. Seeing him always excited makes Kendo's heart warm and a smile is always etched on her lips.

"Ahem!" A large-sounding phlegm came out of Setsuna's throat which broke her thoughts.

"E-Eh?!" Kendo immediately turned towards them with her cheeks now unconsciously red.

"Hm? My throat feels itchy" said Setsuna who clearly was lying. She always laughed at Kendo every time she glanced at Tetsutetsu and looking at how cute her reaction is.

"Oh come on Kendo, we all know that you like him" Ibara said with a smile.

"I think it would be better if you convey your feelings towards him" Yui continued.

"I don't like him!" Kendo responded to their response firmly but shyly. They responded to Kendo's response by laughing, finding her reaction really cute.

"Kendo!" Tetsutetsu greeted Kendo while walking towards her. Kendo tried to look relaxed and not stiff in front of him.

"What's wrong, Tetsutetsu?" Kendo asked.

"I want to return the notebook I borrowed the day before yesterday, thank you!" Tetsutetsu said as he handed her the notebook, Kendo took it then replied with a smile before he returned to mingle with his friends.

"Ah, it looks like someone is in love here" Reiko said breaking the silence until the girls in class 1B laughed hearing it.

"All of you, shut up!" Kendo said begging them to stifle their laughter.

Kendo went to her bench to put her notebook into her bag. However, someone who always overwhelmed Kendo with his behavior appeared in front of her.

"Good morning, Kendo" said Monoma who was leaning against the classroom wall near her desk.

"Just tell me that you want to copy my assignment right?" Kendo rolled her eyes up in annoyance.

"Hehe" Monoma only responded to her question with his annoying chuckle. Reflexively, Kendo immediately pinched his ear and pulled it slightly. 

"Do your own thing and stop coming to me unless it's essential!" Monoma's arrival always makes Kendo's emotions rise.

"Ouch ouch ouch! Kendo let go it hurts!" said Monoma followed by a groan.

"Not until you say yes!" Kendo replied with a gentle smile.

"Okay fine! I'll stop!" Monoma said.

"You've said that to me more than 10 times, say it seriously!" Kendo won't let go of her pinch until he really doesn't want to do it again.

"Tada! This is for you" said Monoma while handing the flower to her. Kendo took the flower silently. Monoma managed to distract her indirectly.

"You... Can do magic?" Kendo didn't think that Monoma could do such a thing.

"Yes, and take a good look at the flowers," said Monoma with a smile. Kendo also obeyed what he said, and she was surprised because the flower suddenly exploded and scattered the ribbon which had now littered her bench and around of it.

Kendo looked at Monoma who was laughing happily in front of her furiously. In annoyance she broke the flower stalk and hit the table quite hard.

"MONOMA!!!" Kendo immediately chased the blonde haired boy as soon as he fled from his sight to the outside of the classroom.

The girls in the class stared at the two people fighting outside the classroom.

"The two of them haven't gone a day without making a fuss, have they?"  said Pony.

"Yeah, they look like a passionate couple when it comes to violence" said Reiko.

"I don't know if what you said was good or not, but I think you're right Reiko" continued Kinoko.

"No matter what Kendo will do to him, Monoma always bothers her with everything he can" Setsuna said while looking at them with a chuckle.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hii everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfiction!

Sorry for my bad English, because it's not my native language :')

Don't forget to give rating and follow me! <3