CHAPTER TWO!

A\N

Hello again! Welcome to chapter two. If you're enjoying this story so far make sure to add it to your library so you don't lose it (only if you want to ofc) and feel free to leave feedback. Anyway that's all for now, ttyl.

(Y\N)'S POV

The last few days seemed to stretch on forever but the day to leave finally came. I started driving to the cabin I was going to be staying at, basically shaking with excitement or maybe it was for all the coffee I drank this morning.

~TIME SKIP-

After driving for most of the day I make it to the cabin then spend the rest of the day unpacking my stuff and getting settled in. I have a lot planed for tomorrow so I decided to go to bed early.

The next morning I get ready for the day then make some breakfast. After eating a grab my backpack and leave the cabin to explore for a bit, "Wow, it's so pretty here" I say, looking around.

After a while of walking I decided to rest near a small stream. After refilling my water bottle with the cold, clean water from the stream I take a small drink then set my bottle down next to me.

I checked my watch and realize it's around noon so I walk back to the cabin for lunch.

A\N

Hello! I apologies for this chapter being so short, I'll try to make the next one longer. Anyways, that's all. Bye bye!