ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵘᵍᵉ

There was a clap of thunder, a flash of lightning, then complete darkness.

"I-impossible," Loria half whispered. Loria was the queen of Deira. The queen was shaking, and her husband was doing his best to comfort her. The castle's power had gone out, which was virtually impossible. Both King Oran And Queen Siria had light-creation Elemental powers, so the castle, and the whole kingdom, for that matter, had a seemingly endless supply of power. So there was only one way for that to happen. The queen's powers would have to be naturalized, but her powers can only be countered by ONE element: Shadow. Shadow element is one of the most uncontrollable elements. It is said that just possessing this elemental power could drive a person mad. This theory was proven right when Siria's father and mother were attacked by a Shadow elemental, a Void elemental, a Physic elemental, and a Time elemental. These four elements are now looked upon with caution.

The sudden power outage meant there was a shadow elemental on the loose. What was almost more concerning was the fact that it was an uncharted elemental. Everyone, including those in the Elvin kingdoms, were tested at age 12. The testing was mandatory to ensure that anyone with Shadow, Void, Physic or Time powers could be monitored as to avoid another assassination attempt. The tests are supposed to be foolproof, so just the knowledge that the system failed made the queen shiver.

There was a squeak then a thud. The sudden noise made the queen jump, then sigh with relief as Bailey, the clumsy red-orange dragon, stumbled into the room. There was a faint glow around him as he rubbed against the king's legs like a cat would. You could tell he was scared because the poor dragonet was shaking. Dragons are usually considered brave creatures, but Bailey was definitely an exception. Oran bent over and picked up the small dragon, and the glow around Bailey grew a little bit brighter.

After a few minutes of staring out of the main window, the heavy rain turned into a light mist, which then stopped altogether. The clouds pulled apart like a cotton ball, and the moon and stars were visible once again. Thankfully, most of the kingdom was asleep. The problem? Most of the kingdom was asleep. Not the entire kingdom. What was even more problematic? That it was the nobles and businessmen who were awake, probably counting their money or arguing about legal matters. The nobles had been trying to find reasons that the king and queen of Deira were corrupt or unable to protect the people since the assassination attempt seventeen and a half years ago. King Oran called one of his assistants. After receiving his orders, he quickly exited the room...

                                                     ˜"*°•.˜"*°•                          <3                          •°*"˜.•°*"˜

a/n 466 words. i don't know what to put here ;-; welp uhm- ty for reading? byee

-Dandelion-