Who's that Girl ?

Another day and despite getting two positives to add to the cause and one needing to be recruited via a different method I still have time against me.....another four needed to be recruited by the end of the day tomorrow.

So today I would be meeting with Julie and Stacie......I had so much to tell them and well......lets just say that myself and China had spent more than an encounter inside a cupboard.....she came home with me and was soon coming in other ways.....I was slowly becoming addicted to her.....she seemed to be in a permanent state of arousal and I didn't get much sleep.

Right now she was back between my legs.

"Such a pretty pussy"

She probed two fingers along my labia and coaxed my clit from its hiding place....I had tried and failed to keep myself from falling under her spell so quickly and then the dam broke and I flooded her face and the bed with my juices.....she lapped them up and even balanced my cum on her tongue and teased me

....she kissed me....I was anxious for her to French kiss  so that I could savour the taste of myself and our mixed saliva but instead I soon discovered what a tease she was.....it took real begging to even let me get a quick release and to cum once again.......in the space of a few hours we had gone from virtual strangers to lovers.....she was a distraction from my cause but a good one at that.

We laid together.....naked....I listened to her rapid heartbeat and smiled.

"Sorry to spoil the party but we have a job to do today"

Julie was allegedly off sick from school and Stacie was keeping her company but it was unlikely that the sleep she needed was being taken.....instead I imagined she was being taken by Stacie....again and again and again.

Once dressed I admired her sexy body....with the booty shorts and shirt that displayed her belly button....she would be getting the full works later.

I wondered how things were going to work with Julie....admittedly we have made love and indulged in a threesome....that was my birthday present from her for my sixteenth.....I didn't know if either of them was game for another sexfest.....but one had to try.

I took the car and parked it across from her house.

"You ready China?"

"Sure.......whats going to happen?"

"Julie is my best friend.....her girlfriend Stacie is here too.....I need to recruit them to our cause"

"No problem......Im guessing you plan to have sex with the two of them?"

"Actually I don't know.....Julie has always been my best friend and I would consider this to be using her in order to fulfil my own sexual desires and my mission too"

"Did you feel the same with Niamh?

"Good point....well lets go inside and greet the happy couple"

*

The door opened to reveal Julie.

"Hey Quinoa....long time no see....how are you?"

"Im very well thanks"

"And who is this?"

"This is China.....we only met yesterday....to cut a long story short"

"You minx....fucked her already?"

"Actually I did....and not just the once"

I turned to China and expected her to be blushing.....far from it....she looked super confident.

"Why don't you both come in"

We crossed the threshold and into her house....the last time I was here I had made love to Julie and Stacie.....it was going to happen again but Julie didn't know that....yet.

"Is Stacie here?"

"She went shopping but should be back soon"

"Ok.....I have something to tell the two of you"

"Great.......she wont be long......Im just making tea....would you like a cup?"

We both nodded and she walked into the kitchen....China turned to me.

"Is this a good idea....you know.....telling them why you're here"

"I want to put my cards on the table....give them both a chance to get used to the idea"

"But.....they are unlikely to believe you.....how will you convince them"

"Julie confessed that she always wanted me to watch her having sex with Stacie.....she also confessed to a threesome.....so I would like to watch as you fuck Julie and Stacie"

"Will you be getting involved too?"

"Of course........I fulfil two of her fantasies and get two more recruits into my team"

China turned and took my face in her hands and kissed me....Julie turned around and saw us.