Chapter 23 - Confession.

Jungkook POV:

When I told her to fall from the highest point, I thought she would fight over it. Instead, she walked towards the edge. I felt relieved when she turned around. She was rubbing her foot and, after a few minutes, started to walk behind. My heart started to beat faster, looking at her obeying me like this and moving back fearlessly. 

Does she have any sense? She could die if she dives like that.

When Y/N's body shifted back and vanished behind the sight, my eyes widened. I ran and jumped off the board right away. Reaching her, I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and pulled her close. Her eyes were closed in fear. I straightened her back to ensure that we were in the proper position to avoid injury when we hit the water. Holding my hand behind her head, I closed my eyes.

Y/N's hands wrapped and tightened around me. We hit the water with a huge splash, and the force pulls us down deep into the water. Her hands were still clutched tightly around me. I also held onto her and pulled her up to the surface. 

We took a long breath when we popped her head out of the water

We took a long breath when we popped her head out of the water. I opened my eyes to see Y/N gaping at me, her hands holding me and me still having my hands wrapped around her. She gave me a mocking smirk. We were dangerously close to each other. I felt my throat going dry because of the intense feeling. Nothing helped my racing heartbeat to calm down, especially with her figure stuck to my body.

" I didn't know you would be jumping with me," She whispered.

" I didn't know you would fall," I whispered back.

She removed her hands, and so did I.

"I would do anything not to hurt the people I love, Jungkook." She said as she climbed off the pool. Grabbing a towel from the empty counter, she threw me one and dried her hair with another.

She tiptoed towards me and spoke.

"You won't tell Grandma, right?" She asked softly, and I just nodded.

With my confirmation, she walked out without turning back.

Y/N POV:

I changed my dress before Grandma and made it to the restaurant to have dinner. The pain in my hands had reduced overnight. So, I was able to eat on my own. I was filling my plates with food and admiring the dessert section when I bumped into someone.