Chapter 27 - Not home yet.

Y/n POV:

 I felt a pang in my heart when he said he regretted it. He snatched the camera from my hands and walked past me.

"Jungkook?!" I called him and heard him stopped, behind me.

"So, that k-kiss d-doesn't mean anything?" I stuttered again, holding my tears back.

"No, It meant nothing. Thank god I don't have to kiss your disgusting lips anymore. Stop dreaming and think about other better things," Jungkook said sternly and walked away from there.

 I felt broken inside. Not to know how much he doesn't want me but how much he hates me.

Tears left my eyes while I stood there alone. After a few minutes, Somi entered. She saw me and was about to leave, but she stopped. She turned back to me and noticed my crying.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I shook my head when she asked. She came forwards and bent to my height.

"Did someone hurt you?" She asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Did you talk to Jungkook?" She asked, and I nodded my head.

"Did he say something that hurt you?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Whose fault is it, Y/N?" I lifted my gaze to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. Was it you or Jungkook?" She asked, and I stood there thinking, whether Jungkook hurt me or I was the reason for hurting myself.

"I know you love him. Y/N, it was your expectation. I am not saying you were wrong. When it comes to the matter of heart, we tend to make a lot of mistakes. But another thing we should learn is to move on or forget about it. You can forgive the person, but never forget what he taught you. So my lovely Kate is going to smile and face everything that comes on her way." She said, and I smiled as I wiped my tears.

"Now, get changed into something comfortable. Go," Somi sent me into the corridor.

Time Skip:

After a few days.

I was in the class in a different row. I have been ignoring Jungkook to keep my heart a little safe from his harsh words. I know it wasn't helping me move on to a different person, but at least I can avoid getting hurt.

After class, I walked out of the classroom, and in the corridor, I saw Han and Chanyeol furiously walking into the men's room. They looked angry, never have I seen them angry, though. 

In the corridor, I saw professor Namjoon walking by. He looked tense, which made me confused. He was fine a few minutes ago.

"Are you okay? Professor Namjoon," I asked, interrupting his steps.

"Y/N? Ah yes, everything is fine. How about you?"

"I am fine. Are you okay, Sir? You seem tensed. Is something bothering you?"

"No. I am fine. Have you seen Jungkook? I had something to tell him." He said while wiping sweat from his forehead.

"He must be in the classroom, I guess. I saw Han and Chanyeol go in." I said, pointing in the direction behind me.

"Ah, good. I will see you later then, Y/N. Go home safe." He said and rushed away.

Their behavior got me worried. Did Jungkook do something? Is he okay? I thought and walked near the classroom. I stood near the door and tried to listen. I jumped on the spot when I heard Professor. Namjoon's loud voice.