7

Hey Rebel-lions, on Instagram, I set up a poll asking readers about the story they would want me to continue next, and quite a number of you voted for TRS, so here we are.

I'm gonna be posting updates on this story, every Friday. If you've been my long-time reader, you would know that I've always found it difficult to follow updating schedules, and that was probably because I was still in school. But now that I'm done for now, I want to try again and see if it would be possible to stick to it.

Hope you enjoy this update.

Quick question: What's your favorite holiday?

Ivy

We reached the general training room on time.

Although I still had no clue why Glory wanted us there, or what this could be about, but a small part of me knew that whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

I couldn't also deny the fact that I was somewhat nervous, the last time I had seen Ethan was at that party. I was in shock and I couldn't really get a word out.

Knowing what to expect from this was out of the question, seeing as I wasn't really sure if I could stomach the look of unfamiliarity, he would most definitely give me.

The eyes which once looked at me with nothing but admiration and love, now looked at me with no single recognition.

I took in a deep breath as we neared the general training room.

It's okay, Ivy. Everything is going to fall into place, sooner than later.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Markel coming from another hallway, and ahead of me, was Lulu, Code and Abby.

"I'm beginning to think Glory didn't just send for us alone." Voiced Fiona

"Something is up." Caramel noted.

Markel's gaze raised and caught mine, his brows etching down in a frown as we all met in the middle, right in front of the general training room.

"I'm guessing I wasn't the only one disturbed by the Curts." Markel said.

I let out a breath. "If Glory called us all here, there's trouble."

"You think she needs our help?" Abby asked. "Why would she need my help? Or my brother's for that matter."

Code threw her a cold glare, before sliding both hands into his pockets. "We all know how ugly it went the last time the rebel-lions got all up in Glory's business."

"I'm not a Rebel-lion, I don't even know why I'm here." Lulu stated, fixing her glasses appropriately on her face.

Roman raised a hand. "Wait... something really is up... we all here have some sort of history, pretty ugly ones, I don't think that's a coincidence, she knows what she's doing."

I stopped to think about it, looking at our circle.

There's Abby who once hated my guts just because I was human, there's Code, who was weird with me, until Ethan intervened, there's Lulu who basically introduced Roman to Lit, there's Fiona who doesn't exactly like her because of that. Caramel who murdered my parents, and finally, Markel who was a possible hinderance to going as close to Ethan like I would want to.

It's all connected.

"I feel like she's about to fuck up our minds, make us turn against each other or something." Fiona said.

"Why would she want to do that?"

"Because she's the devil incarnate herself. It's also the mind-numbing fact that behind this door are powerful half human people ready to toy with our damn minds." Caramel said.