~CHAPTER 5~

hello again- i hope you enjoy this chapter!

We were walking through the underbrush now; the moon was setting. Through the trees I saw a decently large estate. "The Tsukiguni estate?" I asked. He nodded, "it was... closest to our location..." he muttered. I hoped that once he knew me better, he would stop hesitating when he speaks. We walked up and into the estate. It was old and dusty, some of the rooms had holes in the floors. A few of the rooms were still in tack, I walked around following him until I saw a garden. It reminded me of the one at the headquarters, I felt guilty for a moment. The garden was full of tulips, red spider lilies, water lilies and Bonzi trees. "What are... you looking at...?" he asked, I responded, "the flowers. Their quite pretty." "I see.." he continued to walk. I followed him eager to see the rest of the estate.
^
^
about a year later...
^
^
Ever since I became a demon, my top priority was to get stronger. A lot stronger. I trained for another year of my life, I learned total concentration breathing constant. Who knew that a father who left you for power would be such a great teacher? I was almost as strong as kokushibou, he had more raw power than I did. I learned how to make many blows by only striking once. He claimed that 'his lordship' would be paying a visit sometime, I had no idea what he meant, I would soon find out. It was cloudy and the moon barley showed through the fog. I was sitting on the edge of the outdoor walkway, heavens knew where kokushibou was. Right as I was standing up, I felt a bone chilling Prescence behind me. I turned around and saw him.
Muzan Kibusuiji

I immediately dropped to the ground and bowed. Kokushibou walked up beside me and bowed Aswell. "kokushibou.. Who is this." he asked, "I turned her... not too long ago. I made a deal with her... if she became a demon and served you... then I would train her..." I noticed that he paused less. "I see. You, stand up." I flinched before doing so, I stood up and looked him in the eyes. "What is your name." I hesitated before speaking, "A-Akuma Tsukiguni." My forehead starts to sweat. "Kokushibou, you have done well training this girl. I shall return a few years from now. If she meets my expectations... I'll allow her to become an upper rank, she will share upper rank one with you." kokushibou nodded "you have my word." and with that, Muzan Kibusuiji left the scene. Kokushibou stared into the forest, the way muzan had left. "When do I start training?" I asked. "Now I suppose..." he answered, I nodded and walked away to the forest to start my training.

*

*

(No epic training montages here!)

Half a year later

*

*

"Moon... Breathing... 16th form. Moon b-" I rolled to the ground "HmPh!" I had done the moon breathing forms start to finish for about an entire day. My back and limbs were killing me! "Can I please take a break!!" I complained. "Fine..." he rolled his eyes, "Sweet! Wake me up in a year!" I joked before closing my eyes. I fell asleep in the cold dirt.
*
*
"Akuma... wake up..." he kicked me in the ribs slightly, "Ack! I am up! I am up! Jesus!" I rolled my eyes and rose from the dirt dusting myself off. "The sun is rising soon.. Inside..." I nodded "right" I grabbed my sword and started walking back to the estate. I heard footsteps behind me as kokushibou followed. Once I reached the house, I put my sword down and took off my shoes. I went and sat down in the corner of the old main room. He went over to another room; I am guessing it was his whenever he lived here. I was bored out of my mind and my arms were sore like a blister! "Half a year ago I was so much weaker..." I muttered to myself.

14 hours pass

it was getting late; I had not had a decent meal in heavens knows how long. "Kokushibou! I'm starvinggg!!" I whined while following him through the woods. "I'm well aware..." he responded, "well it seems like you don't care!" I snapped; he rolled all six of his eyes. 'I bet if he blinked them all at various times, he would look funny' I thought while laughing to myself. We stumbled upon a cottage, it had vines growing up one wall and a door on the other, no windows. "This place?" I asked doubtingly, "it's worth a shot.." He gestured for me to knock, I turned to the door and knocked then I looked back for him. He was nowhere to be seen, 'he left me! ' I thought. The door started to open, a young lady looked out from the crack in the door and asked, "who's there?." I spoke out "I'm a traveler looking for a place to stay for the night!" I lied. "Oh, come inside dear, a young one like you would freeze up here." 'it is not even that cold ' I thought. I walked inside, there was a fire in the hearth and what looked to be a pot of tea boiling over it. "Would you like some tea dear?" the lady asked. "No ma'am" I replied. "I better get this over with.." I spoke, "what do you mean de-" her sentence was cut short and replaced with the sound of a 'Crack! ' I snapped her neck giving her a short and painless death. "Maybe if I was not a demon, I would have liked you a lot." I sighed before taking what I needed.
*
*
 * 

Hello! sorry for not posting in a while I've been caught up with school TvT. hope to see you in the next chapters! (ps: YOU CAN REQUEST KNY/DEMON SLAYER ONE SHOTS ANYWHERE!)