~ CHAPTER 6 ~

hello!!! hope you enjoy this! (check out my new kny requests book!)

*
*

DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS

(Muichiro's Pov)

*
*
*
I walked over to report to the meeting area with the other Hashira. The master had an announcement, "hello my children, I have called you here today to inform you of some drastic happenings. Akuma Tsukiguni, our future moon Hashira, has fallen into the grasp of our enemy." there was an eerie silence from all of the Hashira. "She was turned into a demon about two weeks ago, this has just come to my notice. She was well to hide her location but after I sent a few crows out, I found her." "I hope she has a very flashy death!" Tengen spoke without a lick of shame. "I feel so bad! I wish we could have been friends!" mitsuri looked down with a sad expression. "I will send a few of you on a mission to bring her back, dead or alive. She has made a great offence to the corps, a crime punishable by death." mitsuri gasped, "for now, keep training. She was seen with the upper moon rank 1. you are all dismissed." he bowed a bit and walked back inside of his estate. The other Hashira chattered about this news; I had no interest in small talk. I headed to the training yard.

*
*
*
I trained for about 3 hours, Giyuu Tomioka showed up and we spared for a bit. I was sitting on a stone bench in the garden, just me and my head daydreaming away. I heard footsteps behind me, "Muichiro~san!!" mitsuri called. I looked at her and responded, "hello mitsuri." she walked up beside me and handed me a flower crown, "The master said that you would be going off along with Sanemi and Gyomei to find Akuma!" "Oh, thank you for the crown. Did he say when I'm leaving?" I asked. "Mhm!"

"Three weeks from now."

*

*
(AKUMA POV)

*

"Akuma... You have done well with your training.. His lordship will be here soon.." "Oh, thank you! I guess that's what happened when you train under the best!" I complemented; I was planning to earn his trust. After all he is my father. "..." he was silent, I'm guessing he did not know how to respond. I walked over to a low hanging tree limb and jumped up to sit on it. "We will wait here until his lordship arrives..." he stood there with one hand on the handle of his sword. "Alright." I knew what was bound to happen... "Kokushibou?" I called, "hm.." "Do you think we will die someday?" I asked while looking down at my feet. "Well... Honestly I don't know. Everything has an end... immortal or not we all have a fate." "I hope I don't die soon.." I mumbled, was I scared of death...? "Only time will tell..." he walked over to lean on a tree.
^
^
About an hour later, Muzan arrived. "Akuma. Stand." he ordered, I did so. It was funny seeing Kokushibou bowing like that, I looked back at Muzan. "Based on the way your blood lust has changed, I believe you have earned the rank." My eyes widened slightly as I bowed with my torso. I closed my eyes preparing for the pain I was soon going to feel. And with that, a jagged feeling ceased my neck. Before I knew it, the pain dwindled as I sank to my knees. My body is still adjusting to this new feeling of power. "Continue eating and growing stronger. I have high hopes for you." then and there, muzan vanished into thin air.

*
 * 

hello again! thanks for reading! ik its short but i ran out of pre written chapters- ill get working