Getting to know one another

Jace's POV

I wake up feeling something next to me I bring it close and open my eyes, and see it's Coddel. I had forgotten she came in last night, I wonder what happened.

"Hey beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good when I came in here."

"What happened?"

"Um just a nightmare."

She looks away, lying I see she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

"I'll go get breakfast for us downstairs, I took today off of work so we can do whatever you want today."

"Stay in bed?"

"Good idea, I'll be right back then."

I get up and go to my closet to put a shirt on, after I put a black shirt on I go to walk downstairs, as I enter the kitchen I see the chef and ask for 4 pancakes, eggs and toast. After some time of waiting he gets done and hands the plates to me, Raven helps carry the drinks Coddel meet her so she will probably trust her. We got to the room and Coddel sits nicely up while I bring her plate to her and Raven puts her drink on the end table next to the bed.

"Hi Raven, been a while."

"It has, how are you."

"I'm doing good, thanks for ask how have you been."

"I'm doing good, I am pregnant with my first child."

"Woahhh really, we talk more later about this okay."

"Yes, I can't wait to catch up."

Well that went well, shes Oscar's wife. Though I didn't realize she was pregnant I wonder if Oscar knows, not my problem. I go and sit next to Coddel and we start eating.

"Mhhmmm, this is so good. Best pancakes I ever had."

Well that woke up someone

"Good I'm glad, what would you like to watch."

"Theres no tv what do you mean wat-."

As she was talking I hit the button for the tv to come up cause it hidden, I just chuckled at her expressions.

"Oh."

"Yeah it likes to hide cause it get scared."

"Haha very funny."

We were done eating and just cuddling and talking about life. Well mostly me about the part I can tell her at the moment. Then of course out of nowhere I got a phone call Oscar, I answer and told Coddel I'll be back.

"Yes?"

"Jaces we got a problem at the warehouse, we are shorted out of money from the Mexican mafia. There's also word from the Russians that they want the girl back, something about stealing."

I signed heavily, "alright I'll be in soon." And I hung up.

"I'm sorry Coddel I have some business to take care of in the meantime I'll have Raven come and keep you company."

"Oh okay, be safe."

"You know it sweet cheeks." And winked at her.

Coddel's POV

I've had a fun day hanging out with Jace I'm upset he has to go but I don't want to be clingy. Though I am very excited to hear who got Raven pregnant, and that'll I'll definitely be the godmother.