1-tricks from the bullies

An was performing her duties as usual in front of the school gate until she heard a guy yelling at her name. She looked back and saw a boy running towards her, panicking.

"P-Prefect!!! Someone was being beaten up at the back of the storage room! P-Please come and help..." The boy was trembling.

"Huh?! But I have my duties here-"

"Come quick!" The boy ignored what she said and started to run and lead the way. An had no choice but to follow him.

They eventually arrived at the spot. But it was so quiet and it didn't seem like anyone was being bullied.

"...There's no one here?" An was really confused and kind of pissed for all that running.

The boy smirked.

A group of students came out of the storage room, looking at An and laughing.

A taller guy spoke to the boy just now, "AHAHA! Your acting really didn't disappoint me!"

An saw that guy and immediately recognized him. He was the most unfamous bully in the school, and no one dares to anger his gang. but why did he need to prank her?

The guy turned to An, who had been standing there and staring at him acrimoniously for the whole time.

"I finally have the chance to meet you. Shiraishi."

"..."

"Ohh — don't be nervous! I just wanted to talk to you-"

"About?"

"-about, I hope you can join our band-"

"What? No." An immediately cut off his sentence.
"I have my own band, and why would I share a band with someone that just played tricks on me?"

An was mad and planned to leave the scene after she finished what she said. But the boys stood in front of her and blocked the way.

"Heyyyy listen," said the guy, "I am not here to beg you to join our band, but to tell you that you h a v e to do it. No one has ever rejected my orders."

He spoke the words one by one to make sure An heard him clearly.

"I don't give a damn to this nonsense."

*SLAP*

An felt her face heating up. She was hit by the guy.

"Nonsense?"  He scoffed, "You overstepped my limit. Boys, give her a lesson to make her realise that she has to obey and join us."

An felt a shiver down to her spine as they approached her. She was punched straight in her stomach by one of them. A surge of pain ran through her body. Another boy pinned her onto the wall so hard that her hands felt like breaking.

"Stop!..." An screamed.

They laughed at her suffering and kept on hitting her in her guts.

An couldn't stand the terrible pain in her abdomen, "someone please help... please..."

"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING RIGHT THERE!?"An orange-haired guy appeared in front of the storage room.

"Uh, time to leave boys. Let's spread ways"

"OK!" "Ok." "Okay." his gangsters replied.

They disappeared within a millisecond.

The orange-haired guy ran towards An and asked,"Are you okay? What are you doing here??"

"Akito?..."

"Yes, it's me...", he looked worriedly at his friend, "You look really hurt, we should head to the band room and check the wounds."

Why is An here? Why is she being beaten up??
Despite the thousands of questions in Akito's mind, he held onto them because he knew that it's not the right time to ask questions. He put An onto his back carefully without touching her wounds.

Her body is so warm.. HEY THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME AKITO.
Akito blushed and shook his head, then went on carrying An to the band room.

———
Hiiii guys this is my first time writing a fanfic sooo forgive me if i made mistakes ;-; i hope you enjoy this ankito ship hehehe