3-our first time

"First you have to square this number, and then divide it with the sum........"

Maths was An's least favourite class, and after encountering the things just now, she felt even more drifted away from the lesson. She kept daydreaming about Akito. Even though she seemed very calm just now, she was so scared and grateful for Akito's help.
I thought Akito was those kind of friends that jokes around and only knows how to make fun of me. I have never imagined someone like him would be the one that saved me from the scene just now...
An shook her head and stop herself from thinking about that terrible memory, but then she rewinded the skinship they had in the band room and blushed. She was a bit embarrassed but also somehow delighted for the time they got to spent together.

"Ding dong ding dong~" The school bell rung and it's the time for dismissal. She waved goodbye to her friends and walked to Akito's classroom to meet him. She bumped right into Akito when she wanted to enter his classroom.

"Ack." An made a small noise because of the pain she was feeling in her abdomen after bumping into him.

"oH my god- Oh An? Are you okay?"

"Haha yes I'm fine."

"Walk with your eyes open dude, how did you even manage to bump into a tall figure like me? And you should have waited in your classroom, I was planning to go find you."

"I was not paying attention ok???? Well I want to see you sooner so i walked here."

Akito frozed. She want to see my sooner???? What does that mean 😳

At the same time, Kohane and Toya saw An and Akito and went over to them.

"Hey Akito!" said Toya.
"Hi An chan!!" said Kohane, smiling.

"Oh it's you guys!" An replied.

"We have to attend a special event today. Maybe you two can walk home first!", said Toya, putting his arms on Kohane's shoulders, who was giving Toya a sweet smile.

"Oh okay sure!!" Akito said. He was so happy inside because that means he can spare some more individual time with An.

After that, An and Akito left the school together and sautered on the familiar road they walked pass every single day.

"An please don't get involved in those kind of stuff anymore okay? I was really worried!"

"Woah, you are worried about me? That's so rare Akito!! You were always joking around and stuff and ehhhhh now you're so serious."

"What??? I didn't! I am worried just because you're too stupid and I don't want you to get hurt bruh."

"WHAT??"

They nearly broke into a fight on the street, like they always did. But because An was hurt so Akito resisted it. And they made up with each other a few minutes later.

Time flies and they were already in front of An's home. They stopped what they were doing.

"Bye An! Remember we have a event tomorrow right?"

"Yep!"

Akito smiled and waved goodbye to her. Then started to walk away.

However, An suddenly had a flow of emotions running through her brain, she remembered how Akito saved him, How he carried her to the band room, how he treated her bruise, and she had an urge to-

*ran towards Akito, tip-toed and kissed him on his cheek*

It was a deafening silence.

Akito was processing what happened, so did An. They blushed so hard.

"A-An-?"
Akito looked at her in her eyes. An looked away at once full of embarrassment and rushed back into her house.

———
Cliffhangers hahahahaha
Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!!