Twenty

Third Person POV:

.

.

All five guys where on the living room pretending they watching TV, but each one was worry thinking about Taehyung. It was past sunset, and they havent heard about him. Jimin and Jin was sitting together while hugging each other. J-Hope laying on the floor by big sofa where Yoongi was laying down, as Namjoon was sitting on the armchair. All three of them were feeling guilty for leaving Tae behind. Most Yoongi since he was his partner.

.

Jn: is there no way to contact him. Did you know if he took his cell phone with him.

.

JM: he left it on his room, I saw it earlier when I check his room. Jin what if they got him and he was kill.

.

YG: dont you dare say that. He will make it. We train him good.

.

Jin: my baby

.

Everyone when quiet after that. But suddenly the back door open and Jungkook walks in with Taehyung couple second behind. Everyone for a moment saw only at Jungkook. Jimin was the first to notice Tae, as he scream Tae-Tae as he got up from the sit. Everyone except Yoongi got up and rush to Tae and gave him a big hug. As everyone was asking him a bunch of questions at the same time.

.

YG: give him some space, he probably tired.

.

Everyone then step back and let him walk to where Yoongi was and stand beside him. Jimin was still hugging Tae.

.

Tae: How youre feeling. Did they get you bad?

.

YG: Im ok. It was just a small wound on my left leg. But with some rest and painkillers I be fine by next week. But what about you, how you got out there and where was you all this time.

.

JN: you had us all worry all this time.

.

Tae: I was really in trouble but Jungkook got there on time and save me.

.

Everyone turns to look at Jungkook then. No one had paid any mind to him since they got there, but now everyone pull him into a hug and ask him how and when did he got from his mission.

.

JK: I just finish my mission on Busan when Ravi told me about the new mission you all had. So, I try to get there as fast I can. But when I got there I saw you all getting in the ban but then I heard Jimin screaming Tae name while Namjoon pull him into the band. So, I when into the building looking for Taehyung. I heard through a dead guard that someone was still on the last floors, so I made my way up there. I had to fight couple guards but I made it in time to find him and get us both out of there.

.

RM: but we saw the explosion on the 12th floor.

.

JK: that was me. It gave us time to escape, but then they started to search the surrounded buildings. So, we had to hide until they stop searching for us. The moment we knew that they gone we came home.

.

Jin: So, did we succeed in the mission. Did we get the 85 million from the company.

.