Twenty-Nine

Third person POV:

.

.

Tae: So, do we have a deal......

.

JB couldn't stop from smiling.... DEAL!

.

Tae: one more thing... about SS501...

.

JB: you don't have to worry about that. Now, I going to unlock those handcuffs. Remember, if you do anything that goes against our deal, the other two will die before you can blink.

.

Taehyung just shakes his head. JB walkup to the bed and lean down to unlock the cuffs. Tae slowly got up from the bed as he stares at JB.

.

JB: why don't you follow me. I got a computer where you can work.

.

Both left JB bedroom. Taehyung quietly follows JB through the base, as he secretly checks the place. He could see GOT7 members around the place. He knew it would be hard getting out without anyone seeing him. the moment Taehyung Walk through the door behind JB, he saw both Jimin and Jin tied to two chairs with their mouths cover. Jin right side face was red and swollen. That really made Taehyung mad. But he kept quiet.

.

Mark: I try the best I can, but it locked. And these two doesn't know the codes.

.

JB: that's ok. My new friend here actually can get them for me, isn't that right Taehyung.

.

Jin and Jimin were shocked as they stare at Taehyung. Jin tries to say something, but Mark hit him on the head. Jimin was silently crying as he stares at his best friend.

.

Taehyung walked to the table and sat down on the chair. Soon he was logging into their bank account. JB, Mark, and Jackson watch him from behind, as Taehyung enter some codes in the system.

.

Tae: I will need your bank account to transfer all the money.

.

Mark walk to his side and right down in a paper their GOT7 bank account information's. Taehyung began to work in the computer. It took him couple minutes to uncoded the account, but once he did, he transfer everything from BTS account into GOT7 account. While Taehyung did all that, he also enters an unknown secret code in the computer that will re-send everything back to their original BTS account plus all the money from GOT7 including their business information's after 12 hours. He made sure to disconnect all GOT7 security alarms, so no one could get notifications.

.

Mark: what did you just do. I don't understand that code you just enter now.

.

Tae: It just a code. You have to be a genius like me to understand. People like you wouldn't understand...

.

Mark: what did you say....

.

JB: shut up Mark. Let him work.

.

Taehyung looks up at his friends. They both where silently crying. He could see in their eyes the hurt and sadness. He knew that they felt betrayed by him. but it doesn't matter to him. He rather have them alive then dead. So, with sorrow he finishes everything. He pushed the chair back and got up. Mark then checks the information on the computer. He saw everything was successfully transferred to them.