Chapter Two: 4 Years Later

4 years later.

Haddonfield, Illinois hadn't been the same since that fateful night in 2018.
It was a ghost town with most the population dead from the events years prior.

Michael Myers had been a myth now, he hadn't been seen or heard from in 4 years.

Laurie, Allyson and Frank lived together in a house in Haddonfield.

The older strode woman sat inside of the house. Her eyes were fixated on the window and waiting for Frank to get home from the station.

"Grandmother, good afternoon." Allyson said as she walked next to her grandmother.

Laurie looked up at her and smiled, she took her hand and kissed it softly like Karen would do.

"Allyson. Hey sweetie, how are you?" she asked standing up.

The young lady just stood there, her face was just blank.

"I'm going to look for Michael, it's been too long." she said grabbing her keys.

Laurie's face became a bit annoyed as she spoke up.

"Allyson, stop now. No one has heard from or seen Michael in 4 years, you need to face the reality that who he took from us aren't coming back. You are becoming me and I fear that what happened all those years ago will happen again. If you let this go now you can be free." she said strongly.

"I will not be free until Michael is dead and in the ground where he belong. He survived a fire, gunshots, a hard beatdown from over 20 people and still lived. Mom and dad would be proud if I killed the son of a bitch who killed them." Allyson stated with frustration.

Laurie shook her head at her.
"What Karen and Ray would want is for you to move on from Michael, not this!"

"He killed my friends. Vicky, Dave, Cameron, Oscar. He took my mother and father from me in the same night, along with the survivors from the massacre 44 years ago. I have lost more than you have, grandmother. I'll be back for dinner." the younger lady said leaving the house and slamming the door.

--------

So suddenly a female stepped into the Strode house.

"Laurie, hey!" Lindsey Wallace said smiling and hugged her tightly.

Laurie laughed softly hugging her back tightly, her smile widened.

"Hey, kiddo. How have you been? It's been a few weeks since I last saw you." the older woman asked smiling.

"Oh you know me, I've been good. It's just ever since Tommy and the others died that night.. it hasn't been the same. Every year we would get together on Halloween and just celebrate how long Michael was captivated. But I try to not think about it too much." Lindsey said looking at her Laurie.

The Strode woman nodded.

"I knows Linds. It's tough but you're tougher" she added.

All these years since the 2018 massacre, it left so many people wondering what happened to Michael Myers since that night. If truth be told.. he was basically a myth at this point- The myth of The Boogeyman. It was October 30th 2022, still no sign of Michael like always.

—————————

The Myers House was now worn down once more, sporting the look from 1978.

Blood still stained the floors, walls and carpets. It was also a ghost house.

The people who lost their lives in that house; Officer Mcabe, Judith Myers, Karen Nelson, Big John and Little John then the final victims Cameron and Lonnie Elam.

Death had came and went for years, but unlike most people, Allyson was hellbent on killing Michael once and for all.

What Doctor Loomis tried to achieve was stopped by Frank Hawkins that night in 1978.

Citizens had no interest in Haddonfield after that massacre back then. It was clear enough that no one wanted to be in this town of murder.. blood and anger.

The Shape was like a shark in the water, upon smelling blood he-- it would be the first there to get anything it can kill.

Footsteps echoed in the house, by this time it was night. The door creaked open and someone stepped in.. not a woman.. not a man..

The Shape stood tall in the doorway of his old house, boots hitting the wooden floor softly. It's three fingers twitched on it's left hand, remembering the pain he had endured in 2018. It didn't mind the pain though, almost as if it never happened in the first place.
Dried blood stained the gauze on it's hand, it was dark, it's fingernails were dirty on the inside.
Karen Strodes dried blood splattered the mask along with the lynch mobs as well.
It remembers those people that were killed that night, it made him feel better in the end. The smell of blood filled his senses making him breathe in softly then releasing the breath out through the mouth hole in the charred and bloody latex mask which engulfed the mans face entirely.

Steady gentle breaths were heard as he breathed in and out, but it was raspy and deep too from the smoke in his lungs.

It was almost Halloween...